Looking for software for warehouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

rised

Oct 8, 2006
Hello, everyone.

I'm curious about software which dominicans use for warehouses and accounting.

If anyone can provide some info - it would be great.

Squat

Tropical geek in Las Terrenas
Jan 1, 2002
-How about this one (it's FREE !):

Free Accounting Software | GnuCash

"GnuCash is an accounting software which implements a double-entry bookkeeping system. It was initially aimed at developing capabilities similar to Intuit, Inc.'s Quicken application, but also has features for small business accounting. Recent development has been focused on adapting to modern desktop support-library requirements."(Wikipedia)

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I cannot tell you what warehouse software is popular here, but many companies use DacEasy for their accounting software. #2 to DacEasy would be Quickbooks, which is in my opinion years ahead of DacEasy.

If you have retrained an accounting firm, also speak to them to see what they use internally for their clients. Most reputable CPA's can use both DacEasy and Quickbooks.

If you need the details of a very good accounting firm that speaks English, send me a PM.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Many of the larger or free zone companies use some version of what is now known as Microsoft Dynamics products (Baan, JD Edwards,). I know of one company, perhaps one of the biggest in the DR, that uses SAP. Microsoft Small Business Financials has an Inventory module and I see this being used more, if one outgrows Quickbooks.

Status
Not open for further replies.