need a translation please

jasonn230

Jan 6, 2008
not sure if this is spanish or french,a local lasse in PC slipped it in my pocket,this is only parts of the letter,very messy,,allmost sounds like a bible passage!,,any help is appreciated

Au sacre-coeur de Jesus

Por demander la conformire son profre coeur avec alui de jesus Christ.coeur sace de jesus le chef-d-oue-vre du saint-espirit et brobgel des plus tenders complaisances du pre ternal donnez moi un coeur que vous sait semblable abycte un caur humble que aime la vil cachie et la li obycte un caur debrmain prompt a fardonner et a oublierles plus grande autricys un coeur patient et qui ne se trouble fouir dans les plus grands advesites un soumis qui t ja mais doute volonte que celle de dieu uncolar gasse son detresse a le voir affense auersion que pour l feche de desir qu la gloire

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
hi Jason, it's french.
my french is a mess, but it is bible talking, the converted christians on the island print bible passages and slip their prints to everybody on their way.
have fun
Mike

The Virginian

Bronze
Mar 16, 2007
Here's the very rough word for word translation using google's trnslator. It is a mess, I gree.

n-sacre coeur de Jesus

Por ask the conformire his profre with alui heart of jesus Christ.coeur sace jesus of the head-d-oue con-tinue the saint-and espirit brobgel most tenders complacency of pre ternal give me a heart that knows you like abycte a humble caur that loves vile and cachie li obycte a caur debrmain prompt a fardonner and oublierles largest autricys a heart patient who did trouble digging in the biggest advesites a subject that does ja but doubt that the willingness of his god uncolar gasse distress has seen affense auersion that for feche of desire that the glory

Feb 7, 2007
To sacred heart of Jesus

Por to ask the conformire his profre heart with alui of jesus Christ. Sacred heart of jesus the chef-d-oue-vre of the holy spirit and brobgel of the more tenders kindness of the pre ternal give me a heart than you knows similar abycte a humble heart than likes the base cachie and secure it obycte a heart debrmain prompt has fardonner and has BIGGER oublierles autricys a patient heart and that not the biggest advesites a submissive one that t ja but doubts volonte than the one of god uncolar gasse his detresse has to see it affense auersion than for l feche of desir qu glory

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
What languages are those??? the translated ones, LOL

guys don't rely on those online translators unless you are fluent in the other language.

Mr. Lu

Bronze
Mar 26, 2007
I tried translating it, but some of the words are either misspelled or don't exist. Are you sure this is the direct text or is this just a handwritten note you've transcribed?I say that some of the words could very well be creole, though from what I can tell it's a religious prayer. I'll keep trying.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Don't bother. It's not Kreyol - if you look at any text in Kreyol you will see the difference. It is French with a dash of gibberish, and could well be the end product of someone feeding text into an online translator...

This is Kreyol - if you speak French and read it aloud, completely phonetically, you will get the gist.
Deklarasyon liniv?s?l Dwa Moun

Jou ki te 10 desanm 1948, Asanble Jeneral Nasyonzini te vote epi pwoklame Deklarasyon liniv?s?l sou Dwa Moun ki andedan ti liv sa a. Apre li fini f? gwo j?s moun pa ka bliye sa a, Asanble Jeneral la te rek?mande tout peyi ki manm Nasyonzini yo, pou yo pibliye Deklarasyon an epi f? tout mwayen posib pou simaye li afiche li toupatou, f? moun li ak f? k?mante sou deklarasyon an, sitou nan lek?l ak l?t lokal kote yo f? edikasyon moun, k?lkeswa sitiyasyon politik peyi yo oswa teritwa yo.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
:D

I still think it's the end product of an online translator - someone fed in the text in another language, and translated it into 'French'.