Ham Radio Operators in the DR?

Sundream

Feb 24, 2008
Just back from a recent trip to Santo Domingo. Tried to link up with some local amateur radio operators to do some DX'ing while we were there. We found their local radio clubhouse, Radio Club Dominicano, Inc., west of the university, but nobody was ever around. Any other hams on board that may know when the club meets or is on the air?

I tried to insert some pictures of the clubhouse but could not figure out how. The insert image icon, wanted a URL address. Any tips on how to insert pictures?

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Just back from a recent trip to Santo Domingo. Tried to link up with some local amateur radio operators to do some DX'ing while we were there. We found their local radio clubhouse, Radio Club Dominicano, Inc., west of the university, but nobody was ever around. Any other hams on board that may know when the club meets or is on the air?

I tried to insert some pictures of the clubhouse but could not figure out how. The insert image icon, wanted a URL address. Any tips on how to insert pictures?
Photos have to be hosted somewhere to post them here.
There is a way to post them in the DR1 gallery then link them into your post, but I don't know how and I use Photobucket.
After uploading the photo there, you ask it for an IMG code for message boards and copy that code into your post.
Remember to downsize pix to less than 100k or it will stretch out the entire thread, with a slidebar at the bottom.

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Back to 1 Post

Tough luck.
You were suspected to be a spammer....the other post deleted.
Will the usual help be offered?

m'frog

stetmor

Oct 23, 2008
d r ham club

they are there in the evening 8094443103 worked for me feb 2009 good luck 73 N2GGS Good Guy Stephenl