punta cana march 5th

cpark10s

Jan 2, 2008
Ok, everyone I have been communicating with during the last few months, I am really getting excited about possibly meeting some of you. I will be arriving on the 5th. Staying at te Punta Cana Resort. I wonder if there is a meet and greet during that time? Still wanting a fishing trip with Mike Fisher and would really like to know what the weather is like? We hope to fish..snorkel if it is not to cold. Getting very excited now. Tell me where you all are and maybe my family can meet you. My husband, son and his wife and our grandbaby! What is the weather predicitated to do? Sure hope it is hot!

cpark10s

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Temperature these days is terrific. Nice wind from the ocean, almost no clouds so I'm pretty sure you'll have a great vacation. Ocean is not hot but just nice enough to cool off.

By the way, Punta Cana is hosting the first carnival of the area on the 8th. It'll take place at the Punta Cana Village and there'll be representants from all over the country for the parade. We'll have shuttles going back and forth from the hotel so make sure you don't miss it!!