Villa del sol Punta Cana (need Advise)

Dsboss

Feb 26, 2008
Any one have info on this condo complex looking to buy 2 any info would be greatly appreciated. As far as condo committee, developer, construction quality, value, projected value. Thanks Also a refference to a reputable lawyer. I found a few on this site but would like to here some of your opinions. I really don't want to get screwed oveseas... Also can anyone tell me if I put enough money down can get a no income verification loan in the DR..

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
Also can anyone tell me if I put enough money down can get a no income verification loan in the DR..

Simple answer...unfortunately, no. More complex answer...it's possible - if you use a private money lender (high interest) or do a re-fi or home equity line on property in your home country.

As for the future value...I personally don't see a big demand for properties off the beach in Bavaro/Punta Cana...98% of the attraction to that area is the beach! It's doubtful to me that it will become a haven for expats or retirees in the near future...except the more affluent ones who will but in Cap Cana, Roko Ki, Punta Cana Club, etc.