dominican males - review

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
all the girls in our office got invited to the show so we went to see it tuesday. would you believe it was my first time even in mangu? :cheeky:

i expected cheap, cheesy and nasty and got pleasantly surprised. now - i have never seen any type of strip show before so i cannot compare but i had great time on this one!

males: i guess handsome but dark skinned man are not my type. they had nice bodies thou and they could move well, you could see they were dancers. there was little nudity as such, a bit of a bum flash, but not more than you can see from your plumber bending over to see the pipes and showing off his fatty crack. :cheeky:

ladies gathered seemed to have lots of fun screaming and clapping their hands (yes, me too) and it looked dancers had fun as well, one in particular was on a verge of bursting with laughter. dances were not vulgar and in-your-face (unless you happened to be a volunteer sitting on the scene and watching guys from up close ;))

altogether, i had great time, which is most important. if the show is still on i will take my visiting girlfriends to see, it's certainly the best entertainment in town seeing playa dorada cinema program... heck, i'd even take my mum, she'd laugh!

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Thanks for the nice description. It is too bad I had to leave before this show. It sounds like a lot of fun. I have never seen such a show before and missed my chance :disappoin Next time for sure!