Dance Lessons in Sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

graywolf001

Feb 29, 2008
I already got a good tip for a dance school (advanced salsa/merengue) in Cabarete.
Is there anything similar in Sosua?
Thanks.

elton

My thread snapped!
Jul 1, 2008
the emily watson school of dance is starting soon at las canas in sosua- sorry the reply is a little late

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
the emily watson school of dance is starting soon at las canas in sosua- sorry the reply is a little late

I was at Las Canas on the weekend and they had some guys working on laying the wooden dance floor. Not sure when the school is due to open, but I'm sure it will be a hit, especially as Judy at Las Canas will be giving it a little nudge :)

Campesina

Sep 12, 2004
The dance floor is going in rapidly, and I think Emily is starting the childrens' classes at the end of this week. I will check with her and remind her to get the ad finished so you will all know the deal. She has fantastic credentials and is setting up to be a prestigious school here in Sosua. She will be teaching adults as well, modern, salsa, merenge or whatever you might be interested in learning. Contact her at 809-777-1290.

Campesina

Sep 12, 2004
The classes are, indeed, underway and the little ones are so cute!

Emily is getting a schedule ready for the adult classes, so phone her to reserve your spot. There is an ad in the classified section or you can e-mail her emilyavwatson@aol.com

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
If you made a new year resolution to join a dance class you could could try the emily watson school of dance at las canas -

Campesina

Sep 12, 2004
Emily teaches Salsa and Merengue adult classes as well as Tap! Those who are in the tap classes are really excited about it. It is great exercise and lots of fun! I am really impressed with the professional level of instruction from Emily and Carlos. They know what they are doing!

Our swimming instructor, Sarah, is top notch as well. Still offering free water aerobics on Wednesday mornings at 10:00. Everyone is welcome! You don't have to live here to participate!

B

BettyDiamond

are the swimming classes still going, I know someone that is interested in learning.Ive also heard good thiings about the dance classes,so I may give them a try

Status
Not open for further replies.