Trade SeaHorse Ranch Villa for SD apt!

singletravel

Oct 13, 2003
First this isn't a promo or an ad and I asked Rob first if okay to post :glasses:.

I have a house at SeaHorse Ranch in Sosua/Cabarete (designed it myself) and live in Calif. To be honest hi-end rentals suck at the moment on the North coast (it is still open for Easter, ****) and I live in Calif and also live in Colombia. It is beautiful and Sea-Horse management on site rents it for me. I get a rental maybe for a few days every month or so, as said it quiet up there. The boss here can vouch for the 6,000 ft villa :). It makes me sad that it is empty so much (and my pocketbook).

Here is the house from the SeaHorse site:

A Caribbean vacation villa that beautifully blends tropical living with clean modern architectural lines.

No, it's not cheap (it rents for $1190.00 a night in hi-season), but it is an amazing place and so so romantic. Now my girlfriend lives in Santo Domingo and I'd like to spend more time there when I'm in the DR. I'd be willing to offer a long week-end a month (which includes a full time maid, gardener and maintenance man + all utilities) in trade for a comfortable permanent apartment in Santo Domingo.

This would only appeal to a few but if someone has a vacant apartment in SD (or knows someone?) and goes to the North coast once a month then you might want to contact me. Maybe you have a friend who might be interested.

I'll be in Santo Domingo end of next week. Drop me a note and we could chat. I'd also be willing to do the same for an cool condo in Charmico -- (again, not for everyone) maybe a week a month in turn for an apartment in SD. It is also open for Easter.

The site:

Index: Some phoots off Charmico ClubNautico condo

Again, thanks Rob for letting me post this.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Uhhhh, that's CharAmicos, friend.

And you have a girlfriend in Santo Domingo??

I wonder...

HB

singletravel

Oct 13, 2003
Sorry for the misspelling and yes I have a girlfriend in SD?? Rob and her are good friends if you have any doubts ;).