PADI course, North coast, where is best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevinpurvis

Jan 27, 2008
where is best place to get my PADI?

im staying in Golden beach hotel. Ill be in the country for 2 weeks in june/

J

John Evans

is hippocampo still open - it was locked up when i went to enquire in november and i was told it was for sale by someone hanging around...so I went to northern coast diving instead and they were really good

Spicedwine

Apr 25, 2006
Hippocampo Dive

The school is open and doing well, I dove just a couple of weeks ago.
Be sure when you dive to have the underwater photographer go too... that was a bonus for me.. Don't know North Coast, but have know Andy from Hippocampo and for me personally he was the best choice. To each his own.
Have fun, be safe and happy diving....

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Ditto here. And to echo tflea's point, anyone thinking of diving should research the history of the different schools and the accident records, because there have been some.

Dafishguy

Bronze
Oct 30, 2007
Went from Uncertified to Open Water Scuba Instructor with Northern Coast Diving. They are extremely professional and will make sure you return with a smile on your face. I highly recommend them as well from direct experience.

Enjoy our beautiful underwater landscape.

Rick

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
Are North Coast Divers the biggest dive operators on the North Coast? do they also do watersports at the hotels? Any idea of how many hotels by chance?

North coast newbie

Jul 30, 2006
I have never dove with north coast but I believe their clients are the ones I see walking back through town in their wetsuits. I was certified by Dolphin. They are right on the beach in Sosua Bay Hotel. I am very pleased with them and no trudging back through town in a wetsuit.

k374

Jun 13, 2009
Another recommendation for North Coast Diving in Sosua, I did a Discover Scuba with them and they were tops!!

Status
Not open for further replies.