Looking for volunteers for a documentary

emmerkins

Feb 4, 2008
Hi there ,

I have been on here before looking for help with some research for a documentary we are making looking at the sexual freedom of women overseas particularly women who travel to DR and find love/romance.

Thanks a million to all who responded and shared your stories. It really is such a help and I am very grateful!
I am now trying to find some single females holidaying in or around Sosua, Dominican Republic, in the next few weeks?
Does anyone know any sexually liberated girls who regularly travel there for sex/romance?
If you think of anyone that fits the bill and would fancy being filmed having some island fun in the sun we?d love to hear from you asap.
Contact me confidentially for more info!
Hope to hear from some of you soon.
Cheers!

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
difficult to take anyone named 'merkin' seriously ;)
As best as I know, this is a serious request.
I believe it's a British TV crew who want to do a report on the mentioned issue.
I know we get some weird requests from Socks, but this is not the case here.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Her name is Jessica, and they appear to be from a legitimate film production company from The UK based on a post on another website.

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
You go.

...I am now trying to find some single females holidaying in or around Sosua, Dominican Republic, in the next few weeks?
Does anyone know any sexually liberated girls who regularly travel there for sex/romance?
If you think of anyone that fits the bill and would fancy being filmed having some island fun in the sun we’d love to hear from you asap.
As my first answer (for a very practical solution to your problem) was deleted, I now suggest you go to certain AI-hotels (PM me for the most promising ones) and stick with the animation team.
There you'll find your "sexually liberated girls" (or "SSA" as they are also called (in German)) and why should YOU not just ask them whether they mind your filming. Exhibitionist, as many of them are, thus your chances are good.

m'frog

Last edited:

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
I think it would be enough to drop by a disco in a touristy area. Honestly, after what I saw there, I feel sorry for poor sankies. Such young, good looking men, seem to be nice guys, actually. I wish they were able to get a regular job, so that they don't have to do what they do ....:disappoin

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
I'm quite sure that if they succeed in making the film, millions of people will want to see it.

Which is likely why they're having difficulty finding subjects for the film. Consider: many people travel thousands of miles to a third world country for a bit of escapism, to "become someone else," because their life as a sex-starved accountant who looks forward to weekend dinner at T.G.I. Fridays isn't quite as exciting as they'd like.

So they come, have fun, leave the requisite "does anyone know Johnny from Casa del Sankero" post, and look forward to the next trip. In comfortable anonymity.

And if "millions" were to find out, what kind of impact would that have on their lives and careers? Well, just ask Eliot Spitzer....:paranoid:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I have discussed this with the OP a few times. From what I have seen through the years and from talking to the girls behind the scene the majority don't think of themselves as sex tourists, most think they are in love because that is how we women are conditioned to think.

If that were not true we would not have so many ask the question " does anyone know" because if it was just sex and fun they wouldn't care who else knows them. They would simply go have a great time, release all the stress and come back home and on the next vacation they would want to try a different guy etc.

But being the creatures we are, we equate sex with love and that is the reason most want to know who else loves ( read lusts) after this and that guy.

So if the original poster isn't having any luck finding someone that will volunteer and admit that she goes to the DR for lust and nothing else it's because most women in their own mind don't see themselves that way.

As for, will it sell? Absolutely!!!!!

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
There is a sector that she describes, if the other sites dedicated to sankies that cannot be mentioned here are anything to go by.

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
Anna,

While I don't disagree with your last statement, I'm then at a loss, given the OP's subject header "Female Sex Tourism," as well as your prior comment that the OP was looking for "sexually liberated women." Neither her statement nor yours carries the connotation that the tourists being sought by the filmmaker are naive innocents looking for true love.

I'd also be inclined to think that most women - especially single tourists hanging out at select resorts - have a pretty good idea of what to expect when they vacation in DR.

Men wink and nod when "golfing trips" to Rio or Thailand are mentioned, because they know it's all a pretext for hooking up with girls. So, I imagine, is how it goes with women as well. Something along the lines of "Oh, I was down for some innocent R&R, and just happened to look up one day, and suddenly there was 'Nardo, painting my toenails."

Besides, why DR? Why not Jamaica or the Bahamas or Antigua, which also have no shortage of poor-yet-fit "exotic" men willing to be with tourists? Because, in those spots the resort would fire sankies on the spot. In DR, it's almost viewed as part of the vacation, hence the filmmaker's interest in our fair island.

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Actually, I think people in the DR are even surprised to see a woman alone. They look at you kind of weird. Even customs officers asked me if I had a "novio" - is this part of immigration check procedure????

fightfish

Jan 11, 2008
The OP?s website should be zigzag.uk.com
Anyone wishing to sign up should be able to verify the proposed production through this website. Funny the OP didn?t mention their address for reference, especially in light of the program that they are interested in making. Wouldn?t want anyone to walk onto a Jerry Springer set by accident.......

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
The OP?s website should be zigzag.uk.com
Anyone wishing to sign up should be able to verify the proposed production through this website. Funny the OP didn?t mention their address for reference, especially in light of the program that they are interested in making. Wouldn?t want anyone to walk onto a Jerry Springer set by accident.......

Should be?????????? You must have missed her other posts

http://www.dr1.com/forums/sankie-101/71553-women-travellers-dr-i-need-your-help.html#post604453

If you need more details contact her

Hi there,
My name is Emma Sheridan and I work for a television production company called Zigzag Productions based in the UK. I am working on a series for a UK broadcaster which looks at women increasingly assuming roles more traditionally associated with men, more specifically at women from the UK who head to sunny destinations in the Caribbean to enjoy relations with local men for the period of their holiday.

It seems that over the past couple of decades women have become more at ease with objectifying men as they themselves have been objectified in the past, a trend reflected in the increase in single women heading off on romance tours or as female sex tourists. I don?t believe that a woman travelling abroad for romance is necessarily a new thing but it seems to have become better documented and facilitated and I wondered whether anyone was able to help me with my research please?

I am really keen to speak to or mail any women who are travelling to DR for romance tourism (confidentially of course) who might be willing to help or anyone who is aware of any organisations or hotels that facilitate meetings between western women and local men in DR.

I would love the chance to tell you more about the programme if you are happy to chat - please email me at emmas@zigzag.uk.com and I very much look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your time.

Minx71

Mar 12, 2008
Hi there I'm new here...I've decided to join the forum 'coz I just want to share my experience. I just got back last Sunday from DR POP (1st time) and I was hounded right from day 1 by a bunch of the so-called "sankies" (5 to be exact) and male tourist too (3). I have not read any kind of forums such as this nor have I heard of the word sankie but I'm glad for what I did in DR. I can call myself a sexually liberated woman for I know what I want, however lust was not in my mind when I chose DR POP - my company sent me there to be stress-free for at least a week. It was only on my last day at the resort where I thought I should check out one of the animacion guys. He kept asking me out for a dance at CocoBongo and yet I have a feeling it was not only a dance he wanted. To make the story short, we danced, and waited for me after my friends and I were leaving the club. I joined him when he asked for a "walk" down the plaza. One friend asked me if I'll be alright, but I think he's just looking after my safety. Well, we did the sankie-panky but I was calling the shots i.e. location, even position. He was pretty amazed by my boldness, well guys, it was good while it lasted (10 minutes tops, and I had better!). He then started saying things like; Do you want my cell #? how about you give me your email? I answered him no flatly on both, while not offering an explanation. You should've seen the expression on his face, to defend his ego he said "Am I a great f***?" I just replied, "I cannot say you're great, you were faster than jackrabbit himself..." I was thinking hmmm he did not get that unless his English comprehension is at intermediate level. I kept walking and I could still feel his eyes on my back. End of story. You see I wanted sexual fulfilment without the ties of a relationship. One night stand is not my thing, unless there is really a sexual connection between me and the guy (yes, there was between me & Mr. Animacion). I wanted no strings attached, yet he thought he got me hooked. Sex is not a hobby for me, but one should consider the consequence before indulging. I got nothing to lose, and I don't really care what other people think. Just for the record I'm not fat, nor ugly. I can call myself good-looking but not to the point of being conceited about it. I just feel bad for all the other women who got hurt by these sankies, but once you get them figured out right from the get-go I think you'll be alright. I will be returning to DR in the near future, but this time I'll bring my own man - I'm not interested to try another sankie. On a side note I also made friends in the resort 3 males and 2 females - these are real nice Dominicanos whom I cannot ever label as sankies. Guess what I'm already in touch with all of them via email and not once did I see any romantic connotations or peso-love happening.

sascha

Oct 4, 2007
soo true!

Actually, I think people in the DR are even surprised to see a woman alone. They look at you kind of weird. Even customs officers asked me if I had a "novio" - is this part of immigration check procedure????

the same thing happened to me when i arrived in SD last month with the customs officer at the airport :ermm: i even got that a lot when i went to a restaurant and asked for a table for 1.

fightfish

Jan 11, 2008
annaC,
I did check her previous post at the link you included above. It gave her email, which is great. That?s why I posted the company?s web address, so that those interested in ?pplying?could check out the other material that the production company has done, the flavor of the material and so forth. It?s a common practice of those applying for things like employment, and participation in various projects to check out prospective relationships with other entities in various ways, and I?d guess this opportunity would warrant the same homework. I wasn?t promoting or defending the idea, just trying to be helpful. Feeling liberated myself, I think i?ll take a stroll.......

lachicadelaplaya

Mar 11, 2008
Female sexe turism ... something to think about. We always hear people talking about Sankies that uses the feelings of these poor girls .....but we never talk about those girls going to vacation using DR guys (and some of them ARE honest) for sex and them just to forget them on the flight back. Do you ever though that some of those girls could also hurt the men feelings as well ??? Just because he's from DR, it doesn't mean that they can't trully fall in love.

leekiv

Mar 5, 2007
Way off topic again..............

Maybe if you stayed on topic that would not happen. The OP is asking for sexually liberated girls that are going to Sosua area for sex or romance to contact her via PM so if your interested and fit that bill you go right ahead and get in touch with her honey otherwise STFP.

Oh that feels good

Helping out Anna ;)