Jarabacoa

peakbagger

Feb 23, 2008
Hi!
Do you think ist necessary to make reservations in Jarabacoa during Semana Santa? If so, will three days in advance be sufficient? We'd like to got to the Hotel "Brisas del Yaque".
Thanks for your advice
Klaas

ZEUS

Bronze
Feb 14, 2003
I just purchased a nice lot of land in Buena Vista, Jarabacoa where I plan to build a Cabana_Hut. A river (creek) runs very close the my property. Let's say this will be for
my golden years (whatever that means). Had my first cook-out on Sunday March 10, just before returning to the USA. Had chivo with all the extras. And of course, Presidente and wine.

Zeus.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I just purchased a nice lot of land in Buena Vista, Jarabacoa where I plan to build a Cabana_Hut. A river (creek) runs very close the my property. Let's say this will be for
my golden years (whatever that means). Had my first cook-out on Sunday March 10, just before returning to the USA. Had chivo with all the extras. And of course, Presidente and wine.

Zeus.
Congrats.
May it be your slice of paradise.
(Please don't forget to make a proper security perimeter that guarantees you joy and happiness)

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Congratulations on what is hopefully an wise investment. Buena Vista is beautiful with pastoral type views. I would like land there also but my wife being from Jarabacoa thinks that is too far to drive every day.

Last edited:

ZEUS

Bronze
Feb 14, 2003
Thanks, Bob and Rocky. I would be honored to share a few Presidentes with you guys someday. My next trip is slated for September 13, 2008.

Yes, Bob those mountains are so beautiful, and I just love Nature.

Thanks, agian guys

Zeus (julio Cesar)

Brian

Jan 5, 2002
where is that area i would love to see pics of this area....how far is ir from jarbacoa..

TimH

Aug 4, 2004
www.guesthouse-jarabacoa.com
In the Jarabacoa area all kinds of real estate developments take place. Most notable in the moment: Montana Verde (behind and a little way off Hato Viejo), Jamaca de Dios (behind La Colonia-camino Palo Blanco), the project from the Baiguategroup (something with Valle and Verde if I remember correctly) and the Jarabacoa Mountain Village (follow the signs from Buena Vista). Last mentionted might be the project in question with the nice surroundings and the beautiful views. For me as a buyer this would be the most preferable one. It is close enough to the town (about 10 driving minutes) and the properties to buy are not too huge and can be developed fast. You don't need a 4x4 to get to your lot and the rules for the timeschedule to finish construction are not as strict and hair-raising like other "we keep the riff-raff out" -projects.

People interested may google a little bit.

I don't receive any percentages from any of these projects and it is just my personal opinion. I will stay true to my little middle-class neighborhood.

Last edited: