Thank You From Paradisetrans!!!!!

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
Since this has been a very important site for our business, we want to share our news. JJ was approved for his immigrant VISA to the US on Tuesday!!!!!! We have been waiting for 3 years for this day to come.

We contemplated keeping Paradise Transportation working but because we have built our business on recommendations & have tried to provide the best service possible to our clients we have decided to close it indefinetely. We do not want to tarnish what we have worked so hard to maintain by leaving people in charge that may not provide the quality that we strive for.

We want to Thank everyone that has put their trust in us not only for their transportation needs but also those that have recommended us, even w/out having had met us. Of course, Luis Midence(Hillbilly) is at the top of our list, without any gain for himself, he helped push our business to the top w/his great recommendations, we see him as our godfather & will be eternally grateful.

Many thanks to Gregg Andrews for his many recommendations on this site as well as other sites.

Rocky, Thank You also, for your trust in us, especially for recommending us to clients staying at Rockys Bar.

Relosk, Tamborista, DRTampa, Bigbird, jackquantee to name a few but there are so many more, THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts for your support, without it our business would not have grown & we wouldn't have been able to keep the family here together waiting for JJ's paperwork to come thru.

We have not decided how long we will stay in the US, but be assured that if & when we decide to come back to the DR, Paradise Transportation will reopen once again.

JJ/Rocio

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Sorry to lose you all but can only hope that life is good for you two and the kids in the US of A...
This is North Carolina's gain and our loss.

You earned every bit of the great reputation, and leave us with some work to do to fill in the spaces..

HB

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Best of luck!

JJ was the very first person I met in the DR via a Hillbilly reply to a post. I will never forget that day. JJ went out of his way to locate a different hotel for me as the one I reserved was not quite up to par. JJ easily spent an additional hour riding around to find something suitable and never asked for an extra dime. I was so pleased I reserved JJ for my transpo for my day of departure. JJ picked me up that day and as usual he went above and beyond the call of duty by providing me with a side tour of Santiago. The real shocker was on another trip to the DR when JJ picked me up at the airport and insisted I stop by the house to meet his wife and daughter. Yes, JJ provided an excellent service but he seemed more like a friend.

Again the best of luck to the both of you.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Great news!

All the best in your new life up north...JJ you showed many of my buddies places they never would have seen in La R.D. I will never forget the time everything was closed on a Monday, and I had to hear live Tipico music. You made a few phone calls and found it!

If you ever make it up to NYC, please look me up.

tambo'

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
How lovely to read some good news - I don't know you but certainly wish you luck in all you do as you are obviously very well respected. Take care.

bachata

Aug 18, 2007
Hi there, I am still here in the D.R. unfortunately past one month after my interview at the consulate in S.D. my visa is no ready, because the package containing all the files and my documents is lost and nobody knows where to find it. I closed my business ( Paradise transportation ), I sold my house and all the furniture, Thanks God I have the van with me so if some one need my services I am available until the consul in Santo Domingo can solve my situation.
To contact me please use my personal email ( rojastrans@hotmail.com ) because the reservation form on my web site is no working.

JJ.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Hi there, I am still here in the D.R. unfortunately past one month after my interview at the consulate in S.D. my visa is no ready, because the package containing all the files and my documents is lost and nobody knows where to find it. I closed my business ( Paradise transportation ), I sold my house and all the furniture, Thanks God I have the van with me so if some one need my services I am available until the consul in Santo Domingo can solve my situation.
To contact me please use my personal email ( rojastrans@hotmail.com ) because the reservation form on my web site is no working.

JJ.
Are you offering transport service in the meantime?
If so, please PM me your phone number, and/or post it here.
Regards, Marco.

bachata

Aug 18, 2007
Yes Marcos, my phone number is 809-357-6049.
Thank you .

JJ.