Weird animal??!!??!!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Whoever said that there were intelligent students in that place....So typical: kill it, kill it, and then see what it might be....
Oh yeah, and they say that they are the oldest...what a joke....

HB

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
un raro animal de un metro de altura con cabeza gigante de serpiente, cuerpo de vaca, extremidades superiores e inferiores que semejan de humano, con pezu?as en las patas y dedos en las ?manos?, adem?s un rabo parecido al de un rat?n que mide alrededor de cinco pies.
A strange animal, one metre in height and with a giant snake's head, a cow's body, humanoid upper and lower extremities, with hooves on its feet and fingers on its "hands", as well as a tail similar to that of a rat, about five feet long.

I call BS. I can't see anything on the art teacher's blog but I may have missed it.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
A strange animal, one metre in height and with a giant snake's head, a cow's body, humanoid upper and lower extremities, with hooves on its feet and fingers on its "hands", as well as a tail similar to that of a rat, about five feet long.

I call BS. I can't see anything on the art teacher's blog but I may have missed it.
I second that.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
First of all, the animal looks like its' wearing a mask.

Second of all, the tail its legs look fake.

Could it be that the dreaded "Chupacabra" has made it onto the shores of the DR from Puerto Rico?

Then I do believe that the denizons of the DR, especially those who reside in remote campos, have much to fear...

STEVE G.

Bronze
Apr 2, 2006
community.webshots.com

In the pic I don't really see anything from snake , cow or humanoid ... just a normal university rat mutant :laugh: ... or it is a nice way to promote the teacher's blog ... FAUSTINOPÉREZ: Arte y Comunicación

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
In the pic I don't really see anything from snake , cow or humanoid ... just a normal university rat mutant :laugh: ... or it is a nice way to promote the teacher's blog ... FAUSTINOPÉREZ: Arte y Comunicación
It wasn't there when I linked earlier, but now I see.
The strangest thing about it is its size, if it isn't a case of photographic manipulation, like several of the other photos on the blog.

STEVE G.

Bronze
Apr 2, 2006
community.webshots.com
Rattus-Gigantescus

The specimen name is ''Rattus-Gigantescus'' ... '' Females of breeding age come into heat all year-round, every 4 to 5 days ... After a gestation period of 22-24 days, the female gives birth to 6-12 blind, naked, pinkish, helpless young. By the time they are two weeks old their eyes are open. After 22 days, they leave the nest...'' The specimen family is still somewhere there on the run :paranoid: ... would not want to meet it's mommy :eek: ... BTW after similar news Government usually puts the price up on everything after Easter ... so folks have something else to talk about :rolleyes: