Pedro McMurphy's Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmey27

Oct 12, 2006
I just heard some news that I would like clarified. Did Pedro's get bought buy the same guy who supposidly stole 15K that was intended to go to the Sosua Kids? And is this the same guy who swindled thousands from NY investors when his restaurant in the Europa went flat then he lived like a king at the best restaurants in Sosua? LOL.....perhaps at the next Sosua Chamber of Commerce meeting Marco can instruct this clown about honesty and BUSINESS and how if you treat people right then good things happen with your business. Marco has handled large sums of $$ for helping people he really didn't know like what he did for Tom when his beach bar burned down..he did it for the cause not for his pockets like for this guy who now has the Irish Pub!

leekiv

Mar 5, 2007
Tell me it isnt so

I just heard some news that I would like clarified. Did Pedro's get bought buy the same guy who supposidly stole 15K that was intended to go to the Sosua Kids? And is this the same guy who swindled thousands from NY investors when his restaurant in the Europa went flat then he lived like a king at the best restaurants in Sosua? LOL.....perhaps at the next Sosua Chamber of Commerce meeting Marco can instruct this clown about honesty and BUSINESS and how if you treat people right then good things happen with your business. Marco has handled large sums of $$ for helping people he really didn't know like what he did for Tom when his beach bar burned down..he did it for the cause not for his pockets like for this guy who now has the Irish Pub!
I really hope this is just rumour and not fact. This guy should never own anything. On the other hand, with the location so close to Rocky's I think just a small matter of time till he is gone again.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Well now.
From what I understand the aformentioned person is not the official new owner of Pedro's.
I would rather hope that the fact that he sits in there all day is just because he is bored, than to think that he has any financial interest in it.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
He did not buy it. Garth bought it.

The other guy is trying to get a job as a busboy.

Status
Not open for further replies.