Need advice on LTI punta cana and traveling arround

master.of.shisha

Mar 16, 2008
Hi everyone, I`m new to this forum and I would appreciate any advice from you guy`s. We (2 couples) are booked the 2 week holidays at LTI Beach resort Punta Cana for september 2008, we are divers with some experience but we are love exploring the countries in which we happend to be, I know from travel books on DR what Punta Cana is not ideal for exploring the country and reason we booked to LTI is a very good deal (its just 100 British pounds more expensive then return flights from London UK for 14 nights stay All incliusive) I`ve tried lots of web sites on domestic/internal flights in DR between Punta Cana, Santo Domingo and Santiago but got nowhere web sides such as airsantodomingo.com or www.caribair.com redirecting me to other websites which offers flights with AA(American Airlines via Puerto Rico :ninja:) which I thing is crazy!!! we whant to do some white water rafting outside of Jarabacoa and to see Santo Domingo, I were thinking to fly from Punta Cana to Santiago and hire a car in airport to make a jornej back via Jarabacoa and Santo Domingo this trip would allow us to see the DR in all its colors. If any of you happend to stay in LTI Punta Cana( Bavaro )please share your opinion. Thank you in advance for your info.

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
Best to rent a car if you want to get around. Take your time and travel by day.
See Punta Cana - Dominican Republic for the link to the Welcome Punta Cana guide. There we provide insights into getting around the area and areas of interest to those staying there. If you are a diver, though, we would recommend side trips to stay in Bayahibe, from where very good dives can be arranged.