Boca Chica

ackhaiti

Mar 18, 2008
Morning.
I'll be driving past the airport to Boca Chica. Can anyone give me specific directions to the resort Don Juan? It would be appreciated.

sawsky

Jan 12, 2007
turn off the road at the shall station there,s a buger king there too. it,s a right turn, go straight down too, duarte thats a no brainner cause you havs too turn onto duarte , go strait through town past the sqare, it,ll be on your right maybe blockfrom that .turn left on a little street,thats the don juan,if you go past the don emillo,yuo passed it

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
as sawsky explained...it is quite easy. But if you really are not familiar with driving in DR then you might want to just get a taxi at the airport (or arrange for the hotel to pick you up). You can always rent a car once you feel familiar with the area.

taxis run about 25 USD.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
as sawsky explained...it is quite easy. But if you really are not familiar with driving in DR then you might want to just get a taxi at the airport (or arrange for the hotel to pick you up). You can always rent a car once you feel familiar with the area.

taxis run about 25 USD.

The OP clearly states they will be driving past SDQ, why would they take a cab from the airport? Does this make sense to you?

This link should help!
Boca Chica, Dominican Republic Map
t'

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
eh..sometimes what somone types on line is different that what they mean. I was just trying to be helpfull. If they are driving PAST the airport (perhaps coming from the capital) they still might want to get a taxi.

and my hunch for advise came on the fact that the OP has only posted once.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
eh..sometimes what somone types on line is different that what they mean. I was just trying to be helpfull. If they are driving PAST the airport (perhaps coming from the capital) they still might want to get a taxi.

and my hunch for advise came on the fact that the OP has only posted once.
Swimming in polluted water can cause a variety of neurological problems, including slower reflexes, learning deficits, delayed or incomplete mental development, autism, and brain damage.
http://www.grinningplanet.com/2006/12-05/water-pollution-effects.htm

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
Swimming in polluted water can cause a variety of neurological problems, including slower reflexes, learning deficits, delayed or incomplete mental development, autism, and brain damage.
http://www.grinningplanet.com/2006/12-05/water-pollution-effects.htm

obviously you must be doing a LOT of swimming rocky!

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Other than Tambo who gave the information that was asked for you other guys have failed reading comp 101 and "giving good advise to newbes"rules.
Sorry Tambo for not giving you any Pts. but I'm a little light this week.
J

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Other than Tambo who gave the information that was asked for you other guys have failed reading comp 101 and "giving good advise to newbes"rules.
J

Gracias Johne:

'better to be light points than light in the loafers.

tambo'

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
i am pretty happy being light in the loafers myself.

can someone tell me where i went wong in my advise to someone who posted for the first time? I gave "alternatives". I kinda like alternatives to the obvious.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
J
Oh my.
WE failed reading comp 101?
You wanted the guy who is driving past the airport to Boca Chica to grab a taxi at the airport.
The guy is driving by the airport.
He is not AT the airport, nor will he be.
He is driving by.
So he will not be at the airport.
Got that so far?
OK, so as he won't be at the airport, he will not get a taxi there.
Following all this?
OK.
Now this is the complicated part.
He is DRIVING by the airport to Boca Chica.
DRIVING, not riding.
That would mean that he will haver a vehicle and won't be needing a taxi.
Am I going too fast?
If so, please don't be shy.
I'll be more than glad to explain it a bit slower next time.

sawsky

Jan 12, 2007
well he got the directions probably there now,rocky that must burn you too even mention boca chica lol just, joking pleases dont ban me