Cost of Golf around Puerto Plata

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Virginian

Bronze
Mar 16, 2007
We have our son and several of his freinds headed to Puerto Plata in June 2008. Can someone tell me the cost of golf in the immediate area? Club rental, cart, green fees and tip. thanks Phil

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Go to the Home page of dr1. Left hand side is very comprehensive forum with ALL the info you need.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Have them think about a trip to Santiago. Get in touch with BushBaby here on this site.
He always comes down here to score his Hole in One.....Yes he did..!!!

Anyway, he and I get together every so often and play a round. It is cheaper to come here, split the fuel bill, play golf, drink beer and have fun, than it is to play a round at Playa Dorada.

HB

tflea

Bronze
Jun 11, 2006
Well

Doesn't seem the 'ole boy' Bush drinks beer while playing golf. He's more interested in kicking everyone's butt on the course than having a few swills, seems to me. I just know he kicked our arses today !

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Doesn't seem the 'ole boy' Bush drinks beer while playing golf. He's more interested in kicking everyone's butt on the course than having a few swills, seems to me. I just know he kicked our arses today !
Beers make me dehydrate 'me Old Flower'!! I leave that to newbies (& delightful alcoholics like that chubbier one we played with today!:cheeky:!).

Good enough front nine today I agree, ...... even a West Virginian I know would have been proud of me. Back nine were a disgrace though - must be something to do with that bust driver!! I need a Hillbilly to put a new head on me'thinks!! ;) :surprised

By All Means get your son to contat me Virginian. Santiago is a more challenging course than Playa Dorada & much more undulating:cheeky:. Doesn't have the attractions of the Beach Beauties with Grandes Melones at number 6 at Playa Dorada of course ........ but overall a very good day out!! ~ Grahame.
(Now if I could just get in touch with that WEST Virginian in Santiago .....:ermm:....)

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Excuse me! That is #7, the par 3!!...My son Marco made his Hole in One on that hole in a tournament!!...Ah, those were the days..

I called last night and nobody answered..

HB

Status
Not open for further replies.