N.c.f Numbers????????

laurajane

Bronze
May 23, 2005
www.thecircusofdreams.com
My husband and i have just started a new business, we are a C x A registered company. We pay our Itibis every month (however we have been infirmed that as we are artists/performers we do not have to charge or pay itibis, any more information on that is also welcomed). We are unsure what the N.C.F numbers we have been supplied for each invoice are for, i presume another tax or is a number that corresponds to the itibis???????? we have had very little advice and are also unsure of what bookeeping is required here. This is my first business and is doing extremley well, i do not want to mess it all up should we be paying something i am unaware of and the tax man comes knocking. Any start up information would be extremley helpful. thank you

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
It means "N?mero de Contribuyente Fiscal" Your tax number....Your accountant should know all about this, and provide the adequate information and counsel.

Perhaps drlawyer.com can assist you, too.

HB

Music Factory

Feb 9, 2008
www.mufain.com
The NCF number isn't your Taxnumber !! Thats your RNC (Registro Nacional de Contribuentes) number.
The NCF number is a extra number specially issued and made to control better the invoice system of businesses and charging and filing for tax /ITBIS, here in the DR.
The NCF number is a 19 digit number.. the first 13 numbers are saying out what kind of business are doing... and the last 6 digits are "working" as a regular invoice number.. meaning the are upgoing...
Since you are artists I think you need to charge ITBIS too. There are only some special businesses who doesn't have to charge and to file for ITBIS, like doctors..ect.
You better should ask at the Rentas Internas , Internal Revenue office for that, they will give you better (free of charge, but maybe will take a while) information as a accountant.
Any more questions.. just ask...