Santiago women

eltigre

Mar 23, 2008
going to Santiago soon and not looking to pay prostitues for sex, I speak fluent Spanish and am handsome young man, where are some good areas around Santiago to talk to women who are not prostitutes? I did well in Santo Domingo at a mall and by El Conde, will do the same in Santiago if possible..

thanks

eltigre

Mar 23, 2008
I will be there for about four days, enough time to chat up a few nice girls, do some dinner/drinks and see what happens, if it fails, there are always pros around..

thanks for the help

Jan 5, 2006
With that little time, I suggest that you just forget about regular women and head over to Pasion, Casablanca, etc., with wallet in hand. ;)

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
RE: R.M.
Leave the wallet in the hotel safe or you will be missing that too. Take only the CASH that you wish to donate for the night.

lol, Ringo

eltigre

Mar 23, 2008
airport to city

could you guys tell me how far is, flying into Santiago airport, by taxi to center of town, Aloha de sol hotel and maybe how much?

thanks

A.Hidalgo

Silver
Apr 28, 2006
I did well in Santo Domingo at a mall and by El Conde, will do the same in Santiago if possible..

thanks

If you did well there....then re-use the same moves and there is no reason why the should not succeed in Santiago.;)

going to Santiago soon and not looking to pay prostitues for sex, I speak fluent Spanish and am handsome young man, where are some good areas around Santiago to talk to women who are not prostitutes? I did well in Santo Domingo at a mall and by El Conde, will do the same in Santiago if possible..

thanks

Goto Utesa in late afternoon and walk around and talk to some of the girls going to and from classes I always do well there and in evening directly across from utesa is a bar estupendo where the UTESA students go and use internet and have a few drinks.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
It is a ten-fifteen minute ride into town, and costs about $450-$500 pesos depending on your bargaining skills.
If traffic is heavy, maybe twenty minutes.

Have fun. Check out Francifol, Zoom, Tribeca, and a couple more. International Mall of course. The food court should be interesting.

four days of fishing, hummm...wonder if you'll hook anything>>

HB

A.Hidalgo

Silver
Apr 28, 2006
Ohh forgot, on the way to Santiago from airport you will notice plenty of caba?as......:cheeky:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
he will meet what everyone else meet when they visit santiago for a week.
AZB

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
There are several threads here with lists of the bars, discos, restaurants and places where "good girls" hang out. My first advice to you would be to change your name though... I don't see Santigueras falling for a guy named ElTigre!

Jan 5, 2006
There are several threads here with lists of the bars, discos, restaurants and places where "good girls" hang out.

This guy is a tourist going there for only 4 days. If he goes to any of those places, he won't get the time of day, much less laid.

Trust me, just cut through the chase and stick to the whore houses. ;)

Jan 5, 2006
M.A.R., I'm just being realistic. This guy will never get what he's really looking for from any decent woman in Santiado, or DR for that matter, in a period of 4 days. So if he's going to spend his time walking around El Monumento or some other local hangout spot looking for easy or working girls, he might as well not waste his time and go right to the source.