met a dominican bartender

Status
Not open for further replies.

pookysong

Mar 23, 2008
hi
recently met a bartender at the resort i went to 3 weeks ago. we hit it off. we liked each other a lot. unlike the other guys there, he did not offer sex and go on about his big thing, he was quite nice and polite and seemed to want to get to know me. before leaving he gave me his phone number. anyway, we have been talking everyday since. the only thing is where is this going?? sure he's cute and i would date him if he were here in canada and see where it goes. but should i even consider this an option. he says he loves me and wants to someday marry me. i am not sure how to take this and i do like him but at the same time don't want to mislead him. what should i do. my friend at home said to not bother as they are all wanting to get out of the dirt poor life and will leave the canadian once they get in the country. but my gut does not tell me this with him. and its not like he's bringing up moving here or anything. he just says he wants a life with me. just want some advice. i know its easy to say forget about it, but i am alone and its nice to talk to him each night.
thanks

Charlielyn

Bronze
Jul 31, 2005
Tell him that you will move to the DR to be with him and live happily ever after on his bar tips. Garanteed that he will run for the hills.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
hi
recently met a bartender at the resort i went to 3 weeks ago. we hit it off. we liked each other a lot.

he just says he wants a life with me. just want some advice. i know its easy to say forget about it, but i am alone and its nice to talk to him each night.
thanks

Whatever we say will not matter because you have already made up your mind so good luck and have fun.

All the advice you need is right here, read it and decide for yourself http://www.dr1.com/forums/sankie-101/22744-articles-threads-about-sankies.html

Next

Status
Not open for further replies.