Dominicans in Atlanta, GA

dominicanchocolate

Mar 27, 2008
I am trying to meet up with more Dominicans here in the "A". Seems like Central and South America is dominating all the hispanic places I go to. Where do you guys go to hang out on the weekends, what night clubs are there where we are the majority other than Merengue (Latin NY #1) in Tucker?

Big_Poppi2

Mar 30, 2008
Aguilas Cibae?as
www.facebook.com
I am trying to meet up with more Dominicans here in the "A". Seems like Central and South America is dominating all the hispanic places I go to. Where do you guys go to hang out on the weekends, what night clubs are there where we are the majority other than Merengue (Latin NY #1) in Tucker?

Hi I visited Atlanta and went to a couple clubs in buckhead, a club called club cuba was the club where there was a live band a little Merengue and even some bachata but since I am not from Atlanta thatt is the only place I know of where I met one other Dominicano there! Bueno Suerte!!!!
Biggs
:))

Latino2002

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Well everywhre....I meet some dominicans at Enigma Latin club at Marietta, GA..also Loca Luna...Opera..midtown...El chaparral on thursday (perreo total) el santuario buckhead....la rumba..etc...just listen to Viva atlanta.com
Viva Fm 105.7 The general managuer was dominican and the sales manager also was Dominican...only one dominican DJ...el Tommy boy...
Hope this will help....
PS: also there is a restaurant-dance club name ' Quisqueya and they have music on sat-sun..I never been there yet.

Big_Poppi2

Mar 30, 2008
Aguilas Cibae?as
www.facebook.com
club Quisqueya?

Well everywhre....I meet some dominicans at Enigma Latin club at Marietta, GA..also Loca Luna...Opera..midtown...El chaparral on thursday (perreo total) el santuario buckhead....la rumba..etc...just listen to Viva atlanta.com
Viva Fm 105.7 The general managuer was dominican and the sales manager also was Dominican...only one dominican DJ...el Tommy boy...
Hope this will help....
PS: also there is a restaurant-dance club name ' Quisqueya and they have music on sat-sun..I never been there yet.
:paranoid: wow that would be great to be able to see where is that ? just curious, I go to Atlanta often but don't live there, Gracias
Biggs:bunny::) :-h

MeMeATL

Oct 6, 2006
quisqueya is...

Quisqueya is located 950 Indian Trail Road in Gwinnett County. 85 North towards Gwinnett Place Mall. Exit @Indian-Trail. Its maybe 1 mile down on your left.
Admission $10
Friday- mucha salsa de Colombia, Saturday-?,
Sunday- merengue, bachata, salsa, reggaeton
CALL FIRST about Fri or Sat because they have special events sometines. 678-924-9369.

BTW. Would y'all let me know when you're going out to any of the clubs mentioned;)