Friends

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Plenty of fine mexican women in L.A. Why do they need to specifically be dominican?

Dominicanas are quite a handful, you know.;)

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Talvez.....

Plenty of fine mexican women in L.A. Why do they need to specifically be dominican?

Dominicanas are quite a handful, you know.;)
Perhaps because the OP is a BUUUUUUTTTT man and MOST of us know that MOST Mexican are BUTT-less.

Not trying to offend Mexicans as I have dated a few.....Buuuut only the ones with "meat on the trunk", ;);).

"I like big butts and I can not lie.......".

Annnd btw, I agree with you, Dominicanas CAN be a handful......BUTTTTTT only if you allow them to be.......AAAAAAND when they can spot a pendejo from a mile away!!.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Miguel, I have been to Mexico City pretty recently, having temporarily abandoned the DR for a while(putting it on time-out).

You could not be more wrong. It all depends on where you go and what mix the women are. I myself was incredibly and pleasantly surprised.

MOST are butt-less? Not the ones I was hanging out with.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Una leccion para ti.....

Miguel, I have been to Mexico City pretty recently, having temporarily abandoned the DR for a while(putting it on time-out).

You could not be more wrong. It all depends on where you go and what mix the women are. I myself was incredibly and pleasantly surprised.

MOST are butt-less? Not the ones I was hanging out with.
Just for you, "my friend", just for you:

My Elementary School......Muchas Mexicans,
My Junior High School......Muchas Mexicans,
My High School...............Muchas Mexicans,
My College.....................A few Mexicans,
My close neighborhoods, NY...Muchas Mexicans,
My "girls watching" period.. Muchas Mexicans,
Girls I have dated............A few Mexicans,
Have visited Mexico 18 times...Muchas Mexicans,
Poople I personally know in Mexico...Muchas Mexicans
Mexicans with a nice trunk...Muy Pocas Mexicans,

And btw: I did stayed at a Holiday Inn!. ;)

Btw2: MY OPINIONS are NEVER wrong.....Disagree with them ALLLLLL you want, but they are never, EEEEEEEEVER wrong. NOT to me, they are NOT!.....Just like YOURS should NEVER be....Comprende?....Good. Haha.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Miguel, I would post the pics I have but they would get deleted.

There is a huge difference between the mexicans that migrate here because they are looking for opportunities and the ones that don't have to move because they are doing well.

A huge difference. The racial mix is as different as night and day. I'm talking about mexicans that speak spanish without that typical mexican accent that many have and could pass for caucasian. And are tall.

I highly doubt those were the mexicans YOU went to school with.

lenny1

Apr 27, 2006
Whereabouts of my friend in Santo Domingo.

Hi everyone:
Does anyone know the whereabouts of my friend Arelis D'Oleo, she is from "El Cecado, or Palmar Grande, San Juan de la Maguana" However, my understanding is she lives in Santo Domingo capital, Barrio Buenos Aires, Herrera. I heared she might be a student at the "Universidad del Caribe" Any information will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.