adoption

yogibear

Jan 27, 2007
i would like to adopt my Dominican stepdaughter the biological father is not on the birth certificate and as not been around for a long time would this be very difficult i under stand things take time in the dr and i would need a solicitor but i would like to bring her to England for a better life i would be very grateful for any help you can give

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
You need to contact Conani the adoption agency in Santo Domingo. They will give you alist of things you need. These include details of your bank accounts, a medical for you, a psychiatrist's report on you (at a psychiatrist approved by them), copies of various documents etc. I started the process but after 2 years when we were nearly there they moved offices and lost all the paperwork. So I had to start again and as one of my stepsons was 18 it was too late!

Texas Bill

Silver
Feb 11, 2003
www.texasbill.com
Adoption

yogibear;

I wouldstrongly suggest you contact Fabio Guzman's firm andhire them to conduct the procedures for the proposed adoption.
I have just finished these procedures andnow have my 3 boys with my name. This has been some 4 years in the process.
When I asked CONNANI how much time was involved in the total procedure, they gave me the answer of "about 6 months, which is far cry from what I experienced.
There aren't many abogados who are familiar with the procedures and as a result, a lot of unforseen delays take place due to this lack of understanding on their part. So, hire the professional services you can trust not to "lead you down the primrose path".
Sr. Guzman's firm is noted for their professionalism and honesty in dealing with all matters legal. Hire them. It may cost you a bit more, but the elimination of the frustration will be well worth it.

Good luck and Godspeed.

Texas Bill