Best Dance/Night Club in SD

suzie_slider

Mar 16, 2008
Hi All -

Can anyone tell me where the best places to go dancing are in Santo Domingo? I'm in my mid 30's and am staying in the Colonial Zone. Please don't be upset with me for asking if it's been asked before. I promise I used search, but couldn't find an answer. Will take any style of dancing - but Latin is preferred over American style music.

Thanks for any help you can give!

Suzie

sascha

Oct 4, 2007
Hard Rock isn't bad nor a place. There is also a place near the MErcure hotel on the side street from the Conde which is cool.. Can't remember the name though...

The Hard Rock isnt bad but it is more of a restaurant/lounge than a disco or club (maybe I was there on the wrong night?) The disco across the street from the Mercure is called "Nowhere." Its pretty good. Had a great crowd and good music so definitely check it out.

irrrrrnal

Aug 8, 2006
I am not sure if I would rate it the BEST, but I like Jet Set [spelling?] and Monte Cristo, good crowds and music for the most part.
anyone else?

JetSet is a very nice club. Was there is the Summer 2007. 2 dance floors...comfortable seating...more upscale...great salsa/merengue/bachata