Fun In Santiago

travel427

Apr 5, 2008
Going to be in Santiago for the 1st time in late April. Looking for a safe place to have some drinks and meet some girls.
Will be staying at the Marriott. Is there a bar or something close to the hotel?
Thanks!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Yeah, do you speak Spanish? That isnot the place to meet girls other than hookers...

Get into town for a higher class type of young thing that might or might not make your day (or night!!)

HB

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
There are hookers at the Santiago Marriot? The times I was there, it was just an overpriced bar with no locals.

ZEUS

Bronze
Feb 14, 2003
Hi, buddy. You may want to go to Ahi-bar. Nice place. Beautiful women and good food.
If you're looking for something more, let's say agressive, go to Two Way bar & grill near La Gallera, Avenida Estrella Sadhala. Else, you can always go to Passion, next to Cabana Zeus from here on, you're on your own (may the Lord have mercy on your soul).

Zeus (always looking after his flock)

Tallman1818

Nov 19, 2007
You may want to try Monte Bar, there is always a live band there and tons of beautiful women, also try Tribeca nice classy place to meet beautiful Santiagueras.

Moose93

Feb 27, 2008
Hi, buddy. You may want to go to Ahi-bar. Nice place. Beautiful women and good food.
If you're looking for something more, let's say agressive, go to Two Way bar & grill near La Gallera, Avenida Estrella Sadhala. Else, you can always go to Passion, next to Cabana Zeus from here on, you're on your own (may the Lord have mercy on your soul).

Zeus (always looking after his flock)

Where is Ahi-Bar exactly??

Moose93

Feb 27, 2008
I as well will be there in about a month. I was there for the first time back in february and am looking for some new places. I've done the Passion and Illusiones thing, I've been to El monumento, Club Dolce, Monte Bar, and that small lounge in El Almirante.

Anything else anyone can recommend? Im 28 and looking to meet as many fine women as possible. I'm not on a particular budget so even places that are pricey but worth it will do. Thanks!

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
Kukaramacara is one of the restaurants directly at the base of the Monument Park (next to Montezuma)..Ahi Bar is behind it, on a very steep road with several bars. This place is great for Happy hours - especially Fridays, and I hear Sunday evenings for karaoke are great for, um, "people" watching....and the food and drinks are very and quite reasonable.

Moose93

Feb 27, 2008

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Sorry, I did not mean to imply that there were hookers at the Marriott. What I should have said was that in that area, all a gringo is gonna find are hookers, so get your butt into town. For the same price you can sleep two night at most other places.

Beyond that, I dunno.

HB