buy tickets to europe websites

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i am looking for websites where i can buy tickets to europe. i hear air condor (or is it just condor?) flies to eaurope, and so does martin air but i cannot find a website where i can book the flight...
i'd appreciate some directions, thanks.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
i am looking for websites where i can buy tickets to europe. i hear air condor (or is it just condor?) flies to eaurope, and so does martin air but i cannot find a website where i can book the flight...
i'd appreciate some directions, thanks.

Many sell flights to Europe but it is a big place, can you be more specific about which destination you have in mind and from where in DR would you prefer to fly?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
sorry, here are details:
preferably from POP, can be santo domingo if offer is right. no charters - their luggage limit is silly. anything that flies to berlin - dos not have to be direct.
airfrance is too pricy now and iberia just finished "special offer" and tickets are expensive too. i am looking for other options, normal flights with luggage limit 2 pieces of 25kg each. i know i am being choosy but to go and home and not bring anything back? a crime! :)

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
sorry, here are details:
preferably from POP, can be santo domingo if offer is right. no charters - their luggage limit is silly. anything that flies to berlin - dos not have to be direct.
airfrance is too pricy now and iberia just finished "special offer" and tickets are expensive too. i am looking for other options, normal flights with luggage limit 2 pieces of 25kg each. i know i am being choosy but to go and home and not bring anything back? a crime! :)

Best place to look is probably ticketstoeurope.com, possibly jetairfly.com (but they only fly to Brussels).

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
thank you so much, i looked at jetairfly, it's like thomson or tui, is it not? tickets are, however, cheap enough, thanks...
from brussels i can take train/plane. :)