Flying from newark int airport to santo domingo

sugargotthis

Mar 24, 2008
I am flying to Santo Domingo from Newark International next month and booked my flight with seats in coach. Few days after I booked, My brother booked for first class, I'm just curious to see if there can be arrangements made to be seated in first class on the day of my flight by the airline staff, Or am I stuck in coach? Thanks for Info :)

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
......I'm just curious to see if there can be arrangements made to be seated in first class on the day of my flight by the airline staff, Or am I stuck in coach? Thanks for Info :)

I fly Continental EWR-SDQ and can tell you if you want to move up to first class you will have to pay the difference in fare. The closer it is to the departure date the higher the difference will be. You will not be able to smile and slip someone a few bucks to move up to first class because it just won't happen.

sugargotthis

Mar 24, 2008
yea

I figured that I just wondered. A few years back I was actually able to sit in first class, But that was because I almost missed my flight and it was the last seat available. I will call the airlines to find out the dif in price. Thank you so much for your help