Santiago To Cabarete-puerto Plata

mrbrolick

Oct 30, 2006
Hey Guys Thanks To The Quick Response To The Last Thread. How Far Is The Drive From Santiago International Airport To Cabarete-puerto Plata. I Am Staying At Casa Linda. I Can't Get In Flights Into Puerto Plata. So I Am Flying Into Santiao Thanks.

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
Hey Guys Thanks To The Quick Response To The Last Thread. How Far Is The Drive From Santiago International Airport To Cabarete-puerto Plata. I Am Staying At Casa Linda. I Can't Get In Flights Into Puerto Plata. So I Am Flying Into Santiao Thanks.

1 1/2 to 2 hrs realistically at least (I would plan for more, there can be bad parts of the road, demonstrations because of the elections, bad weather and so forth).
It's about 110km. You will have to cross all the way across town (Santiago) to reach STI on the Southbound Hwy to Santo Domingo.

You may take Caribe tours or Metro leaving from Sosua into Santiago and a cab from there to STI (15-20km from either bus stop)

... J-D.

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004

From the last thread, just tack on an additional 20 minutes while cutting thru Puerto Plata towards Sosua and from that same road/highway?? you'll run into the turn off that will take you into Casa Linda. So about 1hour 45 give or take.