traveling to DR

LSuazoPerez

Apr 14, 2008
Hello everyone!
My name is Lori and I am new here... I hope to get some good info for all of you here, I am Dominican but have lived in NY and Florida for most of my life. I have not been to DR since 1992. I am planning a trip with my 7 year old twins and my siblings for December and want to rent a Villa, but have seen astronomical prices on the internet- I would like a weekly rental possibly in Casa de Campo, but I don't want to pay 5000.00 US for it- I could pay 1000-1200.00 per week. If anyone has any leads please email me at:
LSuazoPerez@yahoo.com
Thank you all in advance- Que viva la Republica Dominicana!!!!!!:)

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Hello everyone!
My name is Lori and I am new here... I hope to get some good info for all of you here, I am Dominican but have lived in NY and Florida for most of my life. I have not been to DR since 1992. I am planning a trip with my 7 year old twins and my siblings for December and want to rent a Villa, but have seen astronomical prices on the internet- I would like a weekly rental possibly in Casa de Campo, but I don't want to pay 5000.00 US for it- I could pay 1000-1200.00 per week. If anyone has any leads please email me at:
LSuazoPerez@yahoo.com
Thank you all in advance- Que viva la Republica Dominicana!!!!!!:)

Welcome to DR1!!!