I need some Dominican coffee....

Music

Bronze
Apr 19, 2002
www.flickr.com
Hello,

Does anyone know where or how I can get some Dominican coffee? I live in Toronto. I'm running low :)

I do remember a website where you could order from but can't remember the website address? anyone?

Thanks!! :)

Music

Bronze
Apr 19, 2002
www.flickr.com
Actually sorry I wasn't very clear the one you gave I do know that site but there is another website I was referring to where you can purchase some dominican products I probably got it once even from DR1 maybe but I can't remember it??? hmmmmm maybe it will eventually come to me lol

mobrouser

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
I've seen/bought Cafe Santo Domingo 1lb cans in Dominion, Loblaws, etc in Aurora.

I always assumed it was the same as the Cafe Santo Domingo that I brought home with me--- isn't it?

:classic: mob

Music

Bronze
Apr 19, 2002
www.flickr.com
I'm not sure Mobrouser? Really I never noticed now I will check it out. Maybe someone else will know if it's the same, anyone?
Thanks!

Sunny44

Jul 24, 2002
Hello,

Does anyone know where or how I can get some Dominican coffee? I live in Toronto. I'm running low :)

I do remember a website where you could order from but can't remember the website address? anyone?

Try Cafebueno.com and i have seen Cafe Santo Domingo for sale on EBay!
Good luck! I would hate to run out myself!!! : )
Sunny

robbie

Bronze
Aug 3, 2006
Gotta love ebay

I live in vancouver, and when I run out I order from a girl on ebay that lives in Santo Domingo, prices are good and shipping is fast. I think her store is called "superprettystore" but just do a search for santo domingo coffee and you'll find it. I bring about 15 bags home with me from the dr every 4 months, you'd think it would be enough:eek:

Sade

Jul 9, 2002
Hi,

Believe it or not you can find Dominican coffee in Jane & Wilson plaza, the Plaza across from the mall. There is a Chinese supermarket and they have a few products from DR.

oriole100

Bronze
Oct 9, 2005
My wife bought coffee on Ebay. She says ABBYS_ATTIC is the seller. Price was the lowest and the shipping went down based on quanity. Received in 3 days she tells me.

Music

Bronze
Apr 19, 2002
www.flickr.com
Wow...

Thank you everyone I have hope now lol

Tamborista- that is the website I was trying to remember lol you'd think with an easy name I would remember lol
I'm not an ebay shopper that's why I never thought of going in that route but now I have options atleast.

Now I'm off to get my coffee :) I feel much better now that there is hope :)

Thanks again everyone, as usualy DR1 is awesome!!!!

georgios

Oct 2, 2004
Santo Domingo coffee

Hello,

Go to Sheppard & St Regis, Downsview farmers market.
At the eating area, the Dominican restaurant sells original
Santo Domingo coffee imported from the DR.

Georgios

Fiesta Mama

Bronze
Jan 28, 2004
In Mississauga there is a Columbian store/little supermarket (I think it's Columbian) on Hurontario just about a block north of Dundas on the West side of the street in a little strip plaza. They sell the bags of Cafe Santo Domingo for a reasonable price. They also sell several other South American products and Dominican products like queso blanco, Malta India, Goya sauce, spices, etc.

Music

Bronze
Apr 19, 2002
www.flickr.com
Really!! Thank you, okay I feel good now knowing I can find my coffee :laugh:
I know my sister is all out and was asking me so she's be happy to hear we can find some.

Thanks so much everyone!!

In Mississauga there is a Columbian store/little supermarket (I think it's Columbian) on Hurontario just about a block north of Dundas on the West side of the street in a little strip plaza. They sell the bags of Cafe Santo Domingo for a reasonable price. They also sell several other South American products and Dominican products like queso blanco, Malta India, Goya sauce, spices, etc.