Gated Community In Bavaro????

laurajane

Bronze
May 23, 2005
www.thecircusofdreams.com
HI
I am looking for a 3-4 bedroom house in Bavaro in a gated community, We are a family so not really interested in it being in the heart of the nightlife scene, somewhere quiet where hopefully other families reside. Near the beach would be fantastic, pool too but really i am looking for somewhere well maintained and nice. A Private garden would be fantastic.

I am willing to pay approx $700-$1000. If there are any families that can recommend somewhere i would be really interested in hearing from you. Thanks

laurajane

Bronze
May 23, 2005
Hi there

Well i was thinking of moving to Bavaro as here in Higuey i do not know many people and would like to be part of a real community, however as no one has replied to my message maybe Bavaro is not the place to be. I would like to be part of a safe, friendly gated community but it seems that maybe that is not possible.

Thank you for all your helpful suggestions!!!!!!:disappoin

leekiv

Mar 5, 2007
Hang tight laurajane

Hi there

Well i was thinking of moving to Bavaro as here in Higuey i do not know many people and would like to be part of a real community, however as no one has replied to my message maybe Bavaro is not the place to be. I would like to be part of a safe, friendly gated community but it seems that maybe that is not possible.

Thank you for all your helpful suggestions!!!!!!:disappoin

I am sure you will get some responses. Aside from Bavaro any idea of where else you would like to be? For instance North coast? South? If you could give an idea of where,( also you might want to ask a mod to change your post heading), you will probably get more results. Best to you.;)

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
in a gated community in bavaro you should expect around $700.- - $800.- per month for a 2 bedroom appartment i.e. in Pueblo Bavaro.
you mentioned you live in Higuey, so why you don't take the time of a day and drive over and take a look at the residences, they all have a admin office on site, so check rates and spots by yourself, so you can see right away which would suit your expectations or not.
good luck
Mike

laurajane

Bronze
May 23, 2005
We want to move to bavaro because our business is based there, the travelling at the moment is not ideal. I have heard that villas sueno verde are quite nice but havent seen them yet, villas from approx $700 and up, it is possible that i can have 2 bedrooms but i dont want an apartment or anything pokey. Our budget is flexible and for the right place i am happy to up it. Maybe i do need to find the time to take a day to look around, but any suggestions of where or where not to go would be welcome so i dont waste my time going to places that are not suitable.

Thanks

lollipop

Mar 28, 2008
Villas Bavaro. I lived there for 3 years and liked it. Also Cocotal.
About your price range, it all depends, do you want the place to be furnished or not?

laurajane

Bronze
May 23, 2005
Hi lollipop

Unfurnished, i hve a friend in villas bavaro and she desperatly wants me to move there, but i do like the look of cocotal from the restricted view from outside. I will have to commit myself a day of house hunting soon.

Thank you for your help

lollipop

Mar 28, 2008
If it is unfurnished you'll find something for that price.
You can house hunt in an afternoon, all the places for rent have signs outside with phone numbers that you can contact immediately.

Cocotal is quite nice, it is a very good option.

Also the Residencial Bavaro-Punta Cana.