Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone know what's being built east of Cabarete

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Does anyone know what's being built east of Cabarete

There's a long stretch of ocean front land on the main road about 3km out of town that's been cleared and has had a chain link fence installed along the road. They're in the process of preparing building foundations. Very pretty setting and I think could remain so if buildings not too densely constructed.

Does anyone know what's being built there?

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

I understand that Miracle Mile is being built on the road that goes east along the beach from the hotels within Camino del Sol. I haven't driven down there to confirm for myself.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Here is the project you are talking about:

Palmera DR

The Miracle Mile project is on the dirt road just before La Boca...and just after the fairly large project being built called Villas Tropicale, which is pretty far along...also on that road is a smaller project called Oasis. They have cleared the land and built an entrance/wall.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, David

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Palmera DR

Wow! That thing was designed by some architects! ..they list working on the Burj al Arab, the seven star hotel in Dubai.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

I've not looked at the floor plans yet, but the site plan itself is probably the best that I've seen here on the north coast. Looks like lots of open area and that all apts should have a nice view of the ocean & mountains.

Any idea the price ranges?

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL... JFK is indeed the managing director of that company... just not *that* JFK!

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

It looks like the development of Cabarete is entering a new, very promesing and exciting phase.

Quote Originally Posted by windeguy View Post
    Yes, thanks DavidZ.. Palmera looks like it is raising the bar to an even higher level than anything currently on the North Coast, and I imagine the price tag that will go along with owning there.

Excellent promotional video and a virtual tour video that reminds me of a Pixar production.
    Forget the North Coast, it seems to raise the bar higher than anything West of Punta Cana.

Their "Destination Video" looks better than anything the Deparmtent of Tourism has ever put out, and it doesn't even include images of Punta Cana!

They also have a very well done Cabarete Info page and Image Gallery of Greater Cabarete

I really like the following renderings, ..

Marbella Building

View Through Unit Terrace

Site Plan

Beach Viewing Detail

Architect

Resort Architecture & Design Ltd.
    When building a slice of paradise, the importance of selecting the right architect can not be overstated. From the very beginning, it was obvious that Resort Architectural & Design Ltd., an award-winning firm based in Miami, was the right choice. RAD has created stunning hotels and resorts the world over.. We are proud to say that Palmera is sure to be another breathtaking addition to their portfolio.

Landscape Architects

SWA Group
    Having designed several large resorts, the principals of RAD have
    worked with a wide array of landscape architects. In their minds,
    there was only one choice for Palmera. The SWA Group is an
    award-winning landscape architecture and urban design firm that
    has worked on projects all over the world

Interior Designer

Living Interior Design
    For a more personal touch, we’ve partnered with one of interior design’s
    most distinguished firms, Living Interior Design, to outfit the villas with luxurious decor and furnishings. LID excels at creating elegant, fluid spaces infused with both modern pieces and antiques to produce a casual chic style best defined as a clean look with no clutter.
    __

Well done, and beautiful all around.
    Last edited by aegap; 04-19-2008 at 05:09 PM.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

yah, but how much? perhaps it's one of those if you have to ask...

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

on a side note, does anyone know what the photo shoot some days ago in Cabarete was all about, ..

Two models in a fashion shoot at Cabaretè, a kitesurfing town on the
    highway near sosua.
    (source)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast