EDTA where?

~~anna~~

Oct 27, 2003
Have been reading older posts that refer to using EDTA in invertor batteries. Hubby is interested, but where to purchase.
We keep seeing a listing for
Distribudora de Quimico
Prof. A Gomez 111

Great! Now where exactly in Sto Domingo is this? Even though we don't live in SD, hubby knows his way around pretty well.
We live east of the capital.
Could someone give us directions? closest main streets? etc.

Thanks!

~~anna~~

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
AZB put this up yesterday, I think

Distribuidora de Quimicos IMP
Prof A. Gomez # 111
Villa Juana, Santo Domingo
Tel 809 472 2215

Hope it helps..

HB

tflea

Bronze
Jun 11, 2006
Not Only for Batteries

I've been told this stuff is good not only for batteries but also for cleaning out the old arteries in one's body. Am I thinking of another product or is this one and the same? Maybe if it recharges one cell it will recharge another !:bunny:

Feb 7, 2007
I bought like 5 pounds of this stuff from Distribuidora. The stuff looks like a coke so be careful not to get pulled over by DNCD carrying the stuff. For me... it didn't work and the batteries continued the same (bad). Maybe I did something wrong or batteries were beyond salvation.

The easy way to get there is: in Villa Juna, just off Maximo Gomez, there is Ferreteria Americana. The street behind the back wall that is in the centre is where Distribuidora is. They are on the right side (approaching Ferreteria) about 100 mts from Ferretria Americana.

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Its the real thing and I have been using it for years.
AZB

AZB,

How often do you use it? Do you use one tablespoon mixed with distilled water per battery cell? I assume you get good results, how long do your batteries last?

Thanks

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I use 1 table spoon dissolved in bottled water / hole in the battery. My recent batteries were all dead, only holding 15 mins of charge max. after my treatment, the batteries last all day and recently lasted 9 hours of blackout (low load).
My office batteries are more then 4 yrs old. thanks to EDTA.
My car battery died more than a year ago and EDTA made it brand new again. it still cranks up my car like a new battery.
AZB

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Ok, I have used up my last stash (secret hidden stash of edta) on my old batteries in my office. My office batteries are more than 4 yrs old and were going dead again. They would not hold charge and little current output. I could only turn on low wattage lights and if I turn on the fan, the lights would flicker as if the inverter is about to cutoff. The batteries would not even take time to charge up, thats because it was not really charging up to the max (or whatever). So yesterday i used up my remaining edta from 2 yrs ago and put it in my batteries, dissolved in water. I cleaned the contacts and put vasaline on them so they won't oxidize. Now it seems my batteries are charging since yesterday and still charging. Wow, before I put in EDTA, the batteries were supposed to be fully charged up. Now I see they are being charged since yesterday. Makes me want to believe that now they are being charged up for real (to the real max levels). It seems I am all set, seems like the batteries will give me another year.
Viva EDTA.
I love this stuff so much, I think I will eat a spoonful my self, the next time I will get my hands on this powder. Its better than cocaine. hahahaha
AZB