Seven Winds condo sosua questions

travelingraysgirl

Apr 25, 2008
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there,

I am new to this site as I came across it recently and found it to be a very valuable resource. I have read, but have not come across anything about the Seven Winds in Sosua. It was built in 2006 and it is located up the street from the Tradewinds and Palms. Can anyone tell me about the seven winds complex?

eg., security at this complex. Also, interested if anyone is aware of any problems there that should make me reconsider this property. eg, management of property, lack of hot water, electricity, crime, etc.

All information would be greatly appreciated.

Looking forward to any and all replies.

travelingraysgirl

Apr 25, 2008
Seven Winds condo complex built in 2006

Hi Everyone,

Someone please give me an idea about this property. It is located up the road from the tradewinds, but before the caribe compo. It has only a couple of villas, 8 apartments, and a few townhomes or the like.

Here is a link to pics of this complex:

Condos for Sale in Sosua , Puerto Plata $158,700

Now if anyone knows anything at all. Please let me know. If you see leaves lying around or garbage when you pass.....please let me know.....if you see it is clean and tidy.........please let me know.......give me some information pleeeeeaaaaaaaaase.

whizzymaz

Jan 14, 2007
Only seen it briefly

Hi

A few months ago we dropped a couple off there on the way from the airport. They had purchased an apartment in that complex approx 10 months or so previously and had been renting it out. They appeared pleased with their purchase and everything looked nice there, but as I say this was an extremely brief encounter and the only knowledge I have of this complex.

Regards
Whizzymaz

travelingraysgirl

Apr 25, 2008
Thank you., every little bit....good or bad helps!

I appreciate your response. Thank you. A little something is better than nothing at all. Anyone else know of anything at all????? please do tell.

travelingraysgirl

Apr 25, 2008
Thanks.

I suggest you cont Curt Erickson, he knows the Sosua area very well and I'm sure can give you all the info.

Email: curt@dr1.com

I have sent off an email to Curt as you suggested. Thank you for the suggestion, hopefully I can find out important information.

Thanks again.

p.s. anyone with info., I would love to hear from you, as I really like this place but refuse to offer without knowing more about this complex.