dominican webcam girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomas901

May 4, 2008
anyone talking,planning to meet or having a relationship(maybe relationsh*t) with a dominican webcam girl? i have been talking with this girl for over 2 years now. i know some of you are laughing your a** off right now because ive read all the sankie forums. i know it seems very obvious as to what is going on but im not sure. yes, she often calls me with bad news about her family members being sick and this and that happened but she has never asked me for money for anything like that...just for very small things like 30 bucks to pay that orange bill. and this is not often. i tell her she can depend on me if she needs some extra money but she never asks. i paid for her to go to the dr. one time(sent 50) but she was genuinely sick and i could see it. she had a terrible headache and her eyes were red and puffy from very bad allergies, it was obvious she felt terrible. i went there and met her a couple of months ago and we had a great time together. nothing shady went on. ive been around my share of gold diggers and easily spot them out. when i was young i had an evil girfriend and ever since i hardly ever trust anyone. im not tricked very easily and from the start i have been extremely suspicious of her. especially because of what she does for work...her job would be heaven for a sankie. she was hesitant to talk to me outside of the chatroom for a long time when i first saw her. she told me she wasnt going to at first but then figured out she really liked my personality and decided to give me a try. the only reasons i am suspicious of her is 1. her job...i can just imagine there's 100 more just like me. 2. the battery tends to "go dead" on her phone...quite a bit. she lives in an area where her power goes out everyday for hours. it went out when i visited her house the first time so i can see how this could happen so often. plus i have had several cell phones where the battery would not hold a charge for as long as it should. 3. she doesnt always answer the phone. most of the time she does. she goes to bed early or so she says. im talking 10-12 hours of sleep a night. suspicious but believable because i sleep like that myself...everyday. sometimes i will get that "bad" feeling , call and wake the poor girl up just to see if she is even at home asleep. thats pretty much the only things that have me worried. i know as soon as you hear cam girl you think, sankie slut but she really is a good girl with a good heart even if she is setting me up to be used and abused. i have let her know many times that i do not trust her yet and am scared she may be doing this with other men or just trying to be with me for a visa and other financial gain but i totally believe her when she tells me thats not true. not long after i hang up the phone i begin to worry again. its very hard to believe her with all the stories ive heard and that bad feeling i get sometimes. but when she is talking to me i feel sure that she is being honest with me. "baby, listen to me, i luh you, i not want hurt you. i could not do that. i want spend my life wichu and have children wichu" and so on... ohhh it sounds soooo good...so good. so sweet...you just have to hear it. it may seem simple to some of you who know how things work around dr but its not. by the way when i went to her house i met her sister and bro n law who she lives with. she told me that none of her friends or family have any idea that she works as a cam girl and that they would disown her if they knew. every morning she gets up and puts on a fake uniform shirt from some calling center and heads to work. she looks real cute in it too. i may move to get an apartment and be with her next month but im still not sure. i told her i would want her to quit her job and she said she will. she doesnt like what she does. i told her i would take care of her and buy whatever she needs but she says she does not want that and needs to make her own money. so she is always trying to think of something better to do. she wants to go to school so she can do that. anyway...sorry for babbling. ive been up the entire night and am dead tired. i just wonder if anyone else is having the same experience...and i mean the same as in my girl is talking to you too and telling you that she wants to marry you and all that good stuff....hahahaha i would like to know before i build my life around this girl. maybe she is a smart sankie and is waiting for the big money before showing her true colors. i heard that if you marry a foriegner,bring them to the us,get a divorce and that person goes on welfare you are stuck paying back that welfare for 10 years or something like that.we are definitely going to sign a prenup if we get married but can something like that be put in the prenup so i cant be stuck with it? i love this girl very much but i want to be sure that i cant get f****d in any way financially if i marry her and she turns out to be using me. please excuse for all the bad grammar. im a lazy one.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
i heard that if you marry a foriegner,bring them to the us,get a divorce and that person goes on welfare you are stuck paying back that welfare for 10 years or something like that./QUOTE]

This is correct!!!!

Lapurr

Bronze
Jan 25, 2008
Thomas, you sound like a sweet gentle, man, and you have a sense of Humor which is a HUGE bonus! I think you have to ask your self how forgiving are you? if this relationship goes forward, will you be able to forgive her and her choice of employment,when you get into a tiff? will you be able never to bring up what she chose as a profession, whether it be "temporary" or forever? And will she be just as forgiving? remember this is how you met, you found her.

I don't believe in the Richard Gere"pretty woman story"If you are looking to save this woman, then you better be able to afford those shopping trips to Rodeo Drive, She's already making more money than those nice girls she dresses up as and pretends to be for her family in her cute little uniform....girls that are making honest livings and also would love to meet the gringo of their dreams, why not give them a chance?

I say move on, I also say stop with the cam , if that's what you are looking for , that's what you will find...to her you are trick, that's all, and yes there are hundreds if not thousands of men that are just like you enjoying themselves watching her on their 22' widescreen monitors thinking they may be in love and this is the one!

Just be careful, your heart is more important than your wallet, takes a long time to mend, you can make back whatever it is you spend on her, you say $30 here and there I say BS. Why not give deserving women a chance?

thomas901

May 4, 2008
yes, i stayed for 2 weeks. she came and stayed with me at the hotel all but a couple of the nights. her work is very far from where i was and i had her only getting 4-5 hours a sleep each night..i felt prettty bad for it to lol the nights she didnt stay she said her sister and brother in law(who she lives with) were visiting her grandmother in the hospital and she had to stay at home and watch the house or they would be upset with her. she had told me her grandmother had been hit by a car a few days before i had left. i can definitely see an old lady getting hit by a car in santo domingo lol ...they drive crazy as hell!! i thought we had bad drivers here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
yes, i stayed for 2 weeks. she came and stayed with me at the hotel all but a couple of the nights. her work is very far from where i was and i had her only getting 4-5 hours a sleep each night..i felt prettty bad for it to lol the nights she didnt stay she said her sister and brother in law(who she lives with) were visiting her grandmother in the hospital and she had to stay at home and watch the house or they would be upset with her. she had told me her grandmother had been hit by a car a few days before i had left. i can definitely see an old lady getting hit by a car in santo domingo lol ...they drive crazy as hell!! JESUS i thought we had bad drivers here.

Just be careful of other coincidences!!!!;)

thomas901

May 4, 2008
do you know of anyway around the welfare thing?? putting it in the prenup or something like that?

Lapurr

Bronze
Jan 25, 2008
Thomas ...did you read my post? did you just dismiss it? you don't care to acknowledge?

good luck with the prenup!! you will need it!

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
If you are gonna marry a "working" girl, why not go for one with higher earning potential? Go wife shopping @ one of the gentlemen's clubs in Santiago or Puerto Plata, she may ask YOU to sign a pre-nup!

tambo'

thomas901

May 4, 2008
it really doesnt bother me all that much that she chose that profession to get by for now. she hears of these other girls making great money compared to any other job she could get and all she has to do is sit around naked and flirt with men. its over the internet ya know? a little different from her going and stripping at a bar in person. yes, i hate what she does and she knows it. but she is willing to quit for me. she isnt the type of girl that wants every little thing and would want me to spend insane amounts of money shopping with her. she's happy with getting her hair and nails done, she doesnt care about the most expensive brands of clothing...as long as she can find something that she thinks is cute. i talked to this girl for over 2 years before i decided i trusted her enough to go meet her in person. and she is a deserving woman. if you knew her you might feel differently. i know her job is pretty low on the list but we all make mistakes. thank you for trying to talk some sense into me but i love this girl. ill have to find some kind of proof before i can let her go. i am extreeeemly picky when it comes to women. im an ok looking young guy and its not hard for me to find a date..but i have never met a woman in my 25 years that i was ready to marry. ive dated and dated but never got into any serious committed relationships because i didnt feel like i could marry that person. then i found her and i love everything about her( except the web stripping of course) she nots even that pretty...its her personality im in love with. it is SO right. i guess ill hire a private detective to follow her around for a while and see what she's up to lol thats terrible i know but hey, i gotta do what i gotta do. ive already tried several things to see if she was a "working girl" like making up a false identity and pretending to be a rich guy wanting to take a trip and have a night with her for 1,000. of course in the chat she said she would but that is the type of things they do to keep the customers in paid private time and coming back. i gave her the false email and she has yet to email me. she says she did email and will try again later but i dont think she is going for it and that makes me very happy..she wouldnt give me her number or email address either...1,000 is a lot of money to her. if this girl really loves me and i left her because i was suspicious i would DIE. ive been dreaming for this girl ever since i was a little boy. being a webcam girl isnt allllll that bad :p you know jesus loved that prostitute mary magdellin...yeah...something to think about there eh? hehe everyone deserves a chance.

rio2003

Bronze
Aug 16, 2006
Now I am surprised - AnnaC I thought you would know - A girl who sits in front of a web cam and talks, poses and whatever else while the person/people at the other end direct/pay etc.etc......

The whole business is a bit seedy IMO..

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Now I am surprised - AnnaC I thought you would know - A girl who sits in front of a web cam and talks, poses and whatever else while the person/people at the other end direct/pay etc.etc......

The whole business is a bit seedy IMO..

Why would I know? I'm not interested in seeking out and paying to look at women :laugh:

Is this like those live naked things one hears about? They must do more than chat if people pay money right?

Lapurr

Bronze
Jan 25, 2008
Web cam girls, do not sit there naked and look pretty...they stick anything and everything in any Orpheus available, and for your information, it's not one on one time, you and thousands of other men view her at the same time and you all get to do your thing!! Doesn't that sound like fun!!

Thomas, I've wasted enough time here!

cheers!! Wal-Mart Has a sale on Vaseline this week!! woot woot!!

rio2003

Bronze
Aug 16, 2006
Why would I know? I'm not interested in seeking out and paying to look at women :laugh:

Is this like those live naked things one hears about? They must do more than chat if people pay money right?

I merely thought that as an esteemed Mod on this board you would have heard of everything .... at least once! ;)

Yes it is one of those live, naked things....

Yes, the longer she can keep someone on line - the more they pay - and the more she does - if a deal is struck!

And quite right - it is often mass viewing - hence my "seedy" comment. Yuk!!

Rio

Last edited:

domicanita

Mar 7, 2007
anyone talking,planning to meet or having a relationship(maybe relationsh*t) with a dominican webcam girl? i have been talking with this girl for over 2 years now. i know some of you are laughing your a** off right now because ive read all the sankie forums. i know it seems very obvious as to what is going on but im not sure. yes, she often calls me with bad news about her family members being sick and this and that happened but she has never asked me for money for anything like that...just for very small things like 30 bucks to pay that orange bill. and this is not often. i tell her she can depend on me if she needs some extra money but she never asks. i paid for her to go to the dr. one time(sent 50) but she was genuinely sick and i could see it. she had a terrible headache and her eyes were red and puffy from very bad allergies, it was obvious she felt terrible. i went there and met her a couple of months ago and we had a great time together. nothing shady went on. ive been around my share of gold diggers and easily spot them out. when i was young i had an evil girfriend and ever since i hardly ever trust anyone. im not tricked very easily and from the start i have been extremely suspicious of her. especially because of what she does for work...her job would be heaven for a sankie. she was hesitant to talk to me outside of the chatroom for a long time when i first saw her. she told me she wasnt going to at first but then figured out she really liked my personality and decided to give me a try. the only reasons i am suspicious of her is 1. her job...i can just imagine there's 100 more just like me. 2. the battery tends to "go dead" on her phone...quite a bit. she lives in an area where her power goes out everyday for hours. it went out when i visited her house the first time so i can see how this could happen so often. plus i have had several cell phones where the battery would not hold a charge for as long as it should. 3. she doesnt always answer the phone. most of the time she does. she goes to bed early or so she says. im talking 10-12 hours of sleep a night. suspicious but believable because i sleep like that myself...everyday. sometimes i will get that "bad" feeling , call and wake the poor girl up just to see if she is even at home asleep. thats pretty much the only things that have me worried. i know as soon as you hear cam girl you think, sankie slut but she really is a good girl with a good heart even if she is setting me up to be used and abused. i have let her know many times that i do not trust her yet and am scared she may be doing this with other men or just trying to be with me for a visa and other financial gain but i totally believe her when she tells me thats not true. not long after i hang up the phone i begin to worry again. its very hard to believe her with all the stories ive heard and that bad feeling i get sometimes. but when she is talking to me i feel sure that she is being honest with me. "baby, listen to me, i luh you, i not want hurt you. i could not do that. i want spend my life wichu and have children wichu" and so on... ohhh it sounds soooo good...so good. so sweet...you just have to hear it. it may seem simple to some of you who know how things work around dr but its not. by the way when i went to her house i met her sister and bro n law who she lives with. she told me that none of her friends or family have any idea that she works as a cam girl and that they would disown her if they knew. every morning she gets up and puts on a fake uniform shirt from some calling center and heads to work. she looks real cute in it too. i may move to get an apartment and be with her next month but im still not sure. i told her i would want her to quit her job and she said she will. she doesnt like what she does. i told her i would take care of her and buy whatever she needs but she says she does not want that and needs to make her own money. so she is always trying to think of something better to do. she wants to go to school so she can do that. anyway...sorry for babbling. ive been up the entire night and am dead tired. i just wonder if anyone else is having the same experience...and i mean the same as in my girl is talking to you too and telling you that she wants to marry you and all that good stuff....hahahaha i would like to know before i build my life around this girl. maybe she is a smart sankie and is waiting for the big money before showing her true colors. i heard that if you marry a foriegner,bring them to the us,get a divorce and that person goes on welfare you are stuck paying back that welfare for 10 years or something like that.we are definitely going to sign a prenup if we get married but can something like that be put in the prenup so i cant be stuck with it? i love this girl very much but i want to be sure that i cant get f****d in any way financially if i marry her and she turns out to be using me. please excuse for all the bad grammar. im a lazy one.

This has got to be a joke. This man can't be serious. If this is true, this is one sad individual.

Status
Not open for further replies.