Dominican ANABOLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

dominikano24

Dec 18, 2007
ive heard of this pill and wondering if anyone knows the cost of it in the country , and if it's availible here in the states.. its supposed to increase metabolism and has a very low dosage of dbol steroid about 3mg that helps for body building i know they dont sell it here in the states its a DR pill.. but if anyone knows someone that knows someone that can get it to me here in the states.. please lmk PM me

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
I don't recommend you to try to get it in the US as every steroid there is banned and you could get in serious trouble. With that being said, if you come here to the DR, I don't recommend you to take it alone because it will shut down your natural testosterone production, if you think you are ready and able to take roids, you should stick some testosterone in the mix (which is banned here in the DR i think), and later follow up with a proper Post Cycle Therapy (Tamoxifeno, Clomifeno).

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
ive heard of this pill and wondering if anyone knows the cost of it in the country , and if it's availible here in the states.. its supposed to increase metabolism and has a very low dosage of dbol steroid about 3mg that helps for body building i know they dont sell it here in the states its a DR pill.. but if anyone knows someone that knows someone that can get it to me here in the states.. please lmk PM me

Anabolex is Dianabol... just an other trade name. A controlled substance in the US.

... J-D.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
OP

All that stuff is available here in the DR, free of prescription. This I got from from steriod users at the local gym - they even showed me the bottle.

I think there is evidence that this stuff negatively effects the testarone production, as one particular user at the gym has had severe problems getting his wife pregnant.

You have to ask yourself for what? I have been lifting weights for around 20 years now I have just about seen it all but have never taken steriods. The fact is the guys who lift know this is cheating and many look down on it as they know the guys without the continued use of steriods would revert back to normal. The funny thing is, girls don't even find it attractive either.

There are many other alternatives in supplements, such as creatine, and certain methods of training that one can gain 10 to 20 pounds of muscle in a matter of months. When all is said and done, you will be thankful you never took them.

J

John Evans

it makes men agressive so they can lift more weights but shrinks their append-arge...if you think you can afford to lose a couple of inches go ahead and try it

B

bugmenot

they have 3mg each and go for 10 pesos each pill.. u should take around 6 or seven a day and spread them out evenly thru the day..

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
If you are going on anecdotal evidence and hearsay(there is really nothing else out there when it comes to this stuff), you should stay clear of anything that affects your endocrine system.

But I would especially steer clear of anything that alters your mood. I've seen guys on testosterone go into 'roid rages and it's not cute. And Dianobol is a pretty bad one to use, low dosages or not. And the type that comes in pill form really does a number on your liver.

If you have a wife and children, seriously think about what you'd be putting them through, and for what? Like Chip said, the chicks really don't care so unless you are a pro athlete it really is a bit much.

Eat less, eat better and do some cardio. You'll increase your metabolism without having to wonder what happened to your testicles.

Last edited:

GeeDee

Oct 27, 2007
One thing is for sure is Smoking cigarettes will kill you before steroids do. I wouldnt recommend it but if you do decide to dabble in it you would be better off w/ injectable as they are not as hard on the liver as pills are (mentioned above). 6 weeks max. Get your blood work done prior to starting and after. There are many websites w/ abundance of information.

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
In several broad strokes of the keyboard, Chip categorically speaks for all women. That's impressive. ;)

Chip may be right about the "public" taste of maybe a majority of women. One can sometimes only marvel at the beauties some nerds seem able to reel in. Even beauty conscious women are less about looks than one may think. Yes, sometimes, it must be the money... As Bill Gates said to school students, one would be well advised to be nice to neards, because likelyness has it most will have to work for one some day... or go to bed with them. :D

However, let me say this; girls who dig chiseled bodies and muscle packs usually are H O T ! :bunny:

Back to the subject. I have never done 'roids. However, I believe that a man who wants a competitive body will either have to have a genetically high androgenic hormonal presisposition and if, as the years pass by, he wants to stay in shape above average, may have to resort to some "help" eventually.
I would only consider doing that, under closest supervision and advice of a doctor with experience in the mater. I believe that the body's endocrine "household" is not so much about quantities than it is about balances. In other words, body building history has shown that one can't profit much from a one sided intake of a particular hormone, as the body tends to counter react quite dramatically, and all of a sudden everything is out of whack.

Heed Berzin's waring about the Dianabol pill & liver link! Then, lets not forget, if your liver is permanently weakened/damaged, one can join the large club of once body builders who can't even consume protein anymore!

... J-D.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Chip may be right about the "public" taste of maybe a majority of women. One can sometimes only marvel at the beauties some nerds seem able to reel in. Even beauty conscious women are less about looks than one may think. Yes, sometimes, it must be the money... As Bill Gates said to school students, one would be well advised to be nice to neards, because likelyness has it most will have to work for one some day... or go to bed with them. :D

However, let me say this; girls who dig chiseled bodies and muscle packs usually are H O T ! :bunny:

Back to the subject. I have never done 'roids. However, I believe that a man who wants a competitive body will either have to have a genetically high androgenic hormonal presisposition and if, as the years pass by, he wants to stay in shape above average, may have to resort to some "help" eventually.
I would only consider doing that, under closest supervision and advice of a doctor with experience in the mater. I believe that the body's endocrine "household" is not so much about quantities than it is about balances. In other words, body building history has shown that one can't profit much from a one sided intake of a particular hormone, as the body tends to counter react quite dramatically, and all of a sudden everything is out of whack.

Heed Berzin's waring about the Dianabol pill & liver link! Then, lets not forget, if your liver is permanently weakened/damaged, one can join the large club of once body builders who can't even consume protein anymore!

... J-D.

I believe there is really no such thing - look at the test they do in professional bicycling - if a guy falls outside the normal limits of testosterone, etc he's disqualified.

Don't get me wrong, there are some guys who are obviously able to create more body mass than others but not even one of these type of guys could ever think of competing in professional body building - period.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
In several broad strokes of the keyboard, Chip categorically speaks for all women. That's impressive. ;)

Ok, I should say most women there will always be exceptions. Remember, I'm also talking about the heavy steriod users who look abnormal. In my 20 years in weight gyms it's never the biggest bulkiest guy who has the ease getting dates, but a lot of times the smaller guys who appear to be in good shape, that's all.

michealkris1

Jan 24, 2010
The Real Truth....Steroids are do not shrink your uhmmm...
Steriods used moderation will improve cell connectivity in the the brain, fight depression, male pattern baldness, andropause, improve bone density, improve immune system and combat agianst erectile dysfunction. The positive benefits can go on and on.

However, anything abused can have lethal and negative effects.
And as far as MUSCLE MEN, only a small percentage of athletes who take steroids reach that level of FREAKY MASS And Development. As a bodybuilder in my 40's, I would never want to attain that level of development. Small waist, low bodyfat with good symmetry and Most women love that.....but that type of physique is a small cry from the MASS MONSTERS. I am 5'10 and 220 lbs for me to even compete naturally or otherwise, I would have to come in at about 195lbs. A far cry from the guys that are 225 to 300 lbs ripped and shredded.

Don't listen to all the horror stories instead do the scientific research and consult with a good sports doctor if your interested in using Performance Drugs. In Europ men over 40 take up to 400 mg per week of test to help stave off the ills of aging and to stay young and virile and they are not bodybuilders..Just another perspective...

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
The Real Truth....Steroids are do not shrink your uhmmm...
Steriods used moderation will improve cell connectivity in the the brain, fight depression, male pattern baldness, andropause, improve bone density, improve immune system and combat agianst erectile dysfunction. The positive benefits can go on and on.

However, anything abused can have lethal and negative effects.
And as far as MUSCLE MEN, only a small percentage of athletes who take steroids reach that level of FREAKY MASS And Development. As a bodybuilder in my 40's, I would never want to attain that level of development. Small waist, low bodyfat with good symmetry and Most women love that.....but that type of physique is a small cry from the MASS MONSTERS. I am 5'10 and 220 lbs for me to even compete naturally or otherwise, I would have to come in at about 195lbs. A far cry from the guys that are 225 to 300 lbs ripped and shredded.

Don't listen to all the horror stories instead do the scientific research and consult with a good sports doctor if your interested in using Performance Drugs. In Europ men over 40 take up to 400 mg per week of test to help stave off the ills of aging and to stay young and virile and they are not bodybuilders..Just another perspective...

Completely agree with you, the ones who are horrified by steroids are being led to believe that by the media. For grown men, the whisky you drink every weekend is worse than steroids. Hell even some of the pills you may take for whatever condition you have are worse than the side effects of steroids.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Small doses of steriods done infrequently may not cause damage. Unfortunately, the vast majority of those who use them and stay with them are typically weightlifters and if anybody knows how it is one always wants to get bigger and is never satisfied with how one looks. I should know, I have been weightlifting since 1986 and not to recently was incline benching 275 for reps. What I finally figured out, after I got married, is that the chicas don't really go for this anyway. If one is generally fit and muscular and not a slob to look out you won't have any problem attracting women. The dudes who keep doing the roids somehow either have an innacurate view of themselves, like anexoria, or like to have everybody looking at them all of the time.

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
Just the word "Steroids" is being used like one would speak of a companion to Heroin, LSD, cocaine etc. That is WRONG.
Cortisone and it's derivatives are steroidal drugs too, many of them OTC.

Steroid does not mean "dope".

Many are those who assume a well trained bulked up body builder HAS to be on 'roids. Well, they should look at folks like Vince Gironda, Steve Reeves and others of their generation first. No 'roids available back then, but they ate food which is considered to support an anabolic environment and trained hard, really hard and much to the contrary to so many youths, they had patience, they knew they would not get B I G in 90 days (although it was Vince who made a name for himself in "tuning" up actors in about that time!).
Then, men too, age. Part of aging is apparently are decreased hormone productions. There are those who theorize that hormone replacement is the ticked to better and longer lasting health, but then, it's synthetic replacement hormones we are talking about, and the generational jury is still out on the final verdict.

I too, am inclined to believe that Doctor assisted hormone replacement and optimization are may pose a health risk much less than some of the stuff people are drinking or inhaling "socially" and bad food habits.

... J-D.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Hormone replacement is a different animal than massive doses of anabolics for the purpose of rapid, excessive bulk and strength gains.

Even the purpose of dianabol was to help older men from shriveling away as a replacement.

And, yes, I can personally testify to "shrinkage" from flirtations with dianabol in my impetuous youth.

May 12, 2005
Stay away from Dianabol. The original manufacturer stopped making it years and years ago. The quality of that stuff out now is questionable. There are many other alternatives out there with much less risk. Also there are some effective testosterone boosters available OTC from some very reputable and safe companies. Gaspari Nutrition, Diesel, and Beverly all make good stuff.

michealkris1

Jan 24, 2010
CHIP.

Good points, I been doing this Iron ting for a while now, I am 40 now. I don't bench over 225 (that's a heavy day for me) and prefer to work the muscle for a full pump. Not everyone is addicted to being bigger....In my 20's yes but now I m in my forty's. I would rather be symmetrical with good separation in the major muscle groups. The average Joe at times think I am BIG (BUT I am Not) but they do not know what a PRO BODYBUILDER really looks like up close and how truly Freaky they look.

That's not for personally at this stage in my life. I know my joints sure remind me that I CAN'T play the young man's size game and I am glad because through diet and exercise I can sculpt my body a little more.....Certain steroids however will ease the joint pain that comes from aging and lower testosterone levels.

Once again, if you choose to use, do your research (Real Case Studies Please) and consult with a Sports Doctor before trying.

FRANK THE TAKE.....I know people that have taken two tabs per day while on a cycle with no negative side affects (Also no massive gains). I have also known people who where drug free yet they had kidney problems from drinking to much SODA!

Also, I am presently using Gaspari Nutrition Products. EXCELLENT PRODUCTS especially "Super Pump 250". Thanks for your input...Great post.

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004

Also, I am presently using Gaspari Nutrition Products. EXCELLENT PRODUCTS especially "Super Pump 250". Thanks for your input...Great post.

Nowhere near pressing what you do, but been using SuperPump (NO) for a little over a month now, together with SizeOn (Creatine) and had visible and most palpable results like never before.

In my 40's too, trying to follow Vince Gironda's and Charles Atlas' methods, little weight but with intensity.

I am NOT at all inclined to "help" with Steroids, but I would not be un-inclined to consider hormone replacement therapy someday.

I agree with Chip, that most "chicas" don't really go for the bulked up. Except some really crazy ones... and as I said, those are usually really into some crazy stuff themselves. I never was bulked, I never even was strong. I never did ANY sport besides horseback riding until well into my 30's. I've always been skinny... maybe even weak.
Doing the right routine, I can however maintain a acceptable body, I feel well in and can let a woman discover without fearing to disappoint.

Vince said that body building is 85% nutrition. I beg to differ, it's 85% knowledge. I have been lucky, but I've see so many screw up totally, so much they could never train again. I've seen those who blew up and then shrinked like dried prunes again as soon they went off what they've been on, those who look 10 years past my age and indeed are 10 years younger than me. I want no part of it. Successful body building obviously is not for the "dumb" stereotyped guy doing biceps curls swinging his whole upper body. It takes a LOT of reading, learning, observing and making smart choices.

... J-D.

... J-D.

Status
Not open for further replies.