Looking for tourism group to work with in DR

Stevegriswold

May 6, 2008
Hi,

My Wife and I love the caribbean. We just returned from a cruise and loved the Dominican Republic.

We love to travel so much we started a Free Home Exchange website so others experience the caribbean as well as the rest of the world.
Our community site allows members to list their homes and exchange them with other members for free. This allows people to save on hotels, meet new people, and live like a local. This gives them more money to spend on tours and activities, and to come back later to a resort if they wish.

We have created full color post cards explaining home exchange that we would love to have handed out so locals and tourist in the Dominican Republic can next time try a free home exchange in the Dominican Republic.

Is there a department we can send these to, or someone we should contact to work on ways to bring more people to the DR so they can see what the Dominican republic has to offer?

Thanks,
Steve and Lisa Griswold
Atlanta GA USA

Our Free Home Exchange Community is at:
Easy Home Exchange - Home Exchange Vacations Made Easy, Swap Homes Today

J

John Evans

perhaps youd like to tell us about your trip first before you try to sell us something- did you enjoy it

Feb 7, 2007
This looks more like a spam. The site looks very professional and corporate, I don;t think it's a home business these people pretend to promote