Ad Agency Creative Director

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
Interamerica advertising agency (a Lowe Worldwide associate) seeks a creative director. Minimum three years in a similar post. Accustomed to working as a team. Leadership qualities. Self-starter. Send CV to info@pia.com.do

lili4ever

Jan 22, 2008
Creative Director!!!!

s..t...wish I was moving now...that's what I do here in Canada...i'm moving in a year or so....

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
Take note these advertisements are published so people can have an idea of what may be available. For those seeking to find work in the DR, these are leads of jobs that may be available, even though they are not published. So you could start your job search from abroad, sending your CV to the ad agencies in the country, for example.

lili4ever

Jan 22, 2008
thanks Dolores...

where would I be able to find a business database of the Dominican Republic?

I'm working on my portfolio and bio Web site that will be attached to my CV.

Lili

Adrian Bye

Bronze
Jul 7, 2002
lili4ever: why don't you fly over and interview for this job? Maybe you can speed up your move.

lili4ever

Jan 22, 2008
why not!!!

I will send my CV to the e-mail address and see what happens!!!

True Adrian...I would definitely move right away soon if the job is offered to me...

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
where would I be able to find a business database of the Dominican Republic?

I'm working on my portfolio and bio Web site that will be attached to my CV.

Lili

Probably the American Chamber of Commerce would have the larger advertising agencies as members. I do not know if they have a listing they can send out, but you could check with them.

There is also the Liga Dominicana de Agencias Publicitarias (LIDAP) that groups advertising agencies.