Resort and Attractions suggestions.....

Music

Bronze
Apr 19, 2002
www.flickr.com
Hi everyone,

I have a proposal to write up for my class for a destination Incentive program for a company and I would like it to be in the Dominican Republic and I was thinking of Samana :) They are part of a President's Club so I need this to be upscale.

I'm looking for unique places and something different as an attraction. Excursions, restaurants etc.

I need a 5 star top of the line hotel, which is the best? For 60 people, are there any really nice smaller hotels?

What attractions are there for early 30's to late 50's both male and females?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)

I am doing my research of course and thought I might find some different areas, attractions, restaurant suggestiosn from DR1 members :)

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Not Samana.

For that much class you had best go to Cap Cana. They can handle 60 people with ease and give you a bang for your buck. the hotels are just minutes from the airport and service is top of the line all the way.

Alternately, Punta Cana Hotel and Resort.

You have incredible golf. Beaches and waters to die for. Discos and party places.

For something like this I think you can't beat this area...

HB

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
Hi everyone,

I have a proposal to write up for my class for a destination Incentive program for a company and I would like it to be in the Dominican Republic and I was thinking of Samana :) They are part of a President's Club so I need this to be upscale.

I'm looking for unique places and something different as an attraction. Excursions, restaurants etc.

I need a 5 star top of the line hotel, which is the best? For 60 people, are there any really nice smaller hotels?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)

I am doing my research of course and thought I might find some different areas, attractions, restaurant suggestiosn from DR1 members :)

Why not try Juan Dolio with several golf courses, hotels such as the Embassy Suites or Costa del Sol condominiums, I'm sure they can handle your group of 60 people easily.

Music

Bronze
Apr 19, 2002
www.flickr.com
Thanks Hillbilly I will do some more research, I was hoping you would have some input for me and you came through as always lol Thanks again :)
I want this to be great as I can use it for a job :)

Music

Bronze
Apr 19, 2002
www.flickr.com
Thanks Frank I will look into it as well, I'm just starting to do my research :)
I want to make this experience different and fun!

Why not try Juan Dolio with several golf courses, hotels such as the Embassy Suites or Costa del Sol condominiums, I'm sure they can handle your group of 60 people easily.

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Hi everyone,

Single or double rooms? And yes, the Punta Cana International Airport is the closest one to Cap Cana.