Oasis Hamaca, Boca Chica

sugargotthis

Mar 24, 2008
Just booked with Hamaca and I was just wondering on the service, rooms, etc.. (Of anyone whos been there)..We all know the websites do not mention the cons. Thanks!

jalencastro

Bronze
Dec 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
hey i like it every time i go! if you are looking just to stay on the beach with peace and quiet and not wander off the resort then take full advantage of it. i go here when i want R&R for a day or two....LOL

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
You will need a day or two of R&R just to get over the check-in, room change, and the rest of the hassles that they are world famous for.

fredmak23

Jun 22, 2002
You will need a day or two of R&R just to get over the check-in, room change, and the rest of the hassles that they are world famous for.

I couldn't agree more. The most horrible place I have stayed in DR.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
I couldn't agree more. The most horrible place I have stayed in DR.

Tried to warn the OP. Ever hear the story about the customer in a restaurant the says "So how's the fish tonite"? Waiter says"Not too good and not fresh" Customer "OK I think I'll have the fish"

Tarheel

Dec 19, 2005
If you like AI's then the Hamaca is fine and I have never had a problem with the service (checking in, checking out, etc.).

I am just not a big fan of AI's so it's not my cup of tea.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
only been there once. the check-in was long, but heck. where did i have to go, i'm on vacation. i'm not real picky like others so i can say the Hamaca is a nice place...