Apartment in Puerto Plata

sophie25

May 1, 2008
Hello,

I will be moving to Puerto Plata in August 08. I am trying to find a studio or 1 bdrm apartment in Puerto Plata (it needs to be furnished). I've looked in the classifieds but I can't seem to find a lot... I would appreciate any help/suggestions!

Thank you!

sylindr

Nov 29, 2007
i have a one bedroom apartment, furnished in costambar that will be available starting in june. for $11000 pesos per month

alicious

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
Hello,

I will be moving to Puerto Plata in August 08. I am trying to find a studio or 1 bdrm apartment in Puerto Plata (it needs to be furnished). I've looked in the classifieds but I can't seem to find a lot... I would appreciate any help/suggestions!

Thank you!

Best thing is to rent a car or take a motoconcho around Puerto Plata and check at the places with a sign that says "Alquiler"....

I know of a few places that rent like that in POP...or I can tell you some areas to check in. PM me if you want.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
It isn't really like at home where you can look in the classifieds and find apartments to go view.

It is not a good idea for a foreigner to go looking by themselves. You can get taken to the cleaners.

Their are people here who will help you including realtors who know what is available. Also, many taxi drivers will know what is available.

Best bet - decide what is important to you in an apartment - decide what areas you will be willing to live in - then start asking around close to the time you need the apartment. Very little planning is done in advance here.

I did answer your PM from you.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
I just recently came across a really nice new building. they will have 5 units available end of June. They are all 2 bedroom, one bath unfurnished units.

If anyone wants info then PM me.