Motorcycle Tour

tflea

Bronze
Jun 11, 2006
Did the Moto Caribe Tour, well, half of it, as I arrived a day and half late and also had to leave early, but the 3 days I did ride were nothing short of excellent.
They started in Jarabacoa and I met them in Samana later. Went all over the Samana peninsula, stopping at great beaches, waterfalls, exquisite rock formations, little caves, and they had some really nice new V Strom 650 bikes.
Pay and go tour, everything included. It was organized and can't say enough good about the experience. If you like easy riding and seeing the countryside, deez iz da guyz. Even the meals were included and plenty of snacks and other little details. Not seen any outfit like them in the DR previously. Thanks are due to some great folks who invited me along for the maiden voyage. Suerte.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I think they are about to take out a Directory page. I'll post it here as soon as I have a link.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
I was supposed to go but couldn't make it as I just got a couple of recent projects.

I did ride the Vstrom and it is a sweet ride. It eats up potholes better than my 115. Of course it has almost an offroad suspension with shocks that have tremendous range.

Last edited by a moderator:

robbie

Bronze
Aug 3, 2006
Sounds like fun

We are always in Punta Cana but we love to ride, sounds worth it to make the trip for a few days just to do something like this!

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Thanks, Ted. Loved having you along. You really helped the state-siders understand what the DR is all about!

Website link: MotoCaribe.com