Condo Rental Cabarete Bay

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliArgentina

May 14, 2008
Hello everybody,
I'm looking for a condo rental at Cabarete Bay , January 2009. I need 2 bedroom, oceanfront unit, 1 month rental. We are a family of 4 adults.
Anybody there will help me, please?

Thank you,
Kind regards.
Cali

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
If you actually want to be on the bay, and no further out...

I can think of the following options with ocean view on the bay...
Velero (East point of the bay)
Palm Beach Condos (center of the bay)
Olas de Oro (west center)
Nanny Estates (west point of the bay)

Try googling those locations.
All are pretty nice.

If there are others meeting your criteria, perhaps someone will mention them.

If walking directly out to the beach, but no ocean view, suits your needs... add Ocean Dream to your list.

KeithF

Jul 9, 2006
www.cabarete.org
Cali, when would you be arriving? My apartment is available from the 3rd January. The third bedroom is a 'lock off' so can be used as a two bed.

As advertised on DR1, further details, Royal Residence Cabarete and some general Cabarete stuff, Cabarete

Drop me a line if you want any further information.

[edit] Just re-read your post. My place is on the beach side of the road but not actually "beach front".

CaliArgentina

May 14, 2008
Thank you both, CFA123 and KeithF.
Actually I'm looking for an "oceanfront unit", and not as far as Nanny States.
Ocean Dream or Ocean One would be just fine. Let me know if there's an oceanfront, 2 bedroom unit available for January 2009 at one of this two condos.
Thanks for the information.
My regards.

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
Let me know if there's an oceanfront, 2 bedroom unit available for January 2009 at one of this two condos.

We're not exactly booking agents here... or at least I'm not. ;)

If you're interested in Ocean Dream, some of the nicest furnished OD apartments can be found at http://www.oceandreamcabarete.com as drloca mentioned.

For Ocean One, I think the website is Amber Coast Real Estate

While both are marketed as Ocean Front, none have 2 bedroom ocean view units to the best of my knowledge. For ocean view... Velero, Palm Beach Condos, Olas de Oro, or Nanny Estates.

Last edited:

Jim or Dana Murphy

Jan 26, 2008
another great place is Cabarete East about a mile from downtown, . great beach, all of the amenities. We are using our condo there at that time but if you contact Francoise she can help I am sure. Try VRBO.com & cabarete East or visit danasdrcondo.com for an overview of the complex.
Good luck, . great vacation

quaqualita

Feb 4, 2002
Ocean Dream, Harmony and Ocean One are very nice beachfront condo residences right in Cabarete Bay. With very few exceptions* all units beachfront, first row, have 3 or 4 bedrooms (e.g. Cabarete : Dominican Republic Rentals : Condo For Rent).

Most 2 bedroom units are in 2nd / 3rd row, about 60-70m from the beach.

*Ocean Dream beachfront buildings have studios on the top floor, Harmony has 2 bedroom units on the top floor - but I'm not sure if those 2 bed condos are officially on the rental market.

CaliArgentina

May 14, 2008
Hello everybody,
We're looking for an oceanfront unit to the west of Cabarete Bay, or Bozo Beach because we go in for kiteboarding. Both Victoria and Cabarete East, look great, but unfortunately they are not located to the west.
Thank you all,
My regards
Cali

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
Actually I'm looking for an "oceanfront unit", and not as far as Nanny States.
Ocean Dream or Ocean One would be just fine...

Cali,
Check a site like ..VRBO? is Vacation Rentals by Owner? Vacation Homes Rentals by Owner for Ocean Dream and Ocean One units if you don't find something on DR1. January is high season, but if you make an offer on a 3 or 4 bedroom beachfront unit for a month, you might find a deal you can live with. 2 bedrooms west of Cabarete... you might also try Olas de Oro which is immediately west of Ocean Dream

Some more info about Ocean Front condos

Hi CaliArgentina!

Ocean Dream ocean front/ocean view:

Phase 1 = no rentals

Phase 2 (the upwind building next to Harmony) = 2 studios and the rest are 3 bedroom units - some of the owners do rent them out, if you want more info you can PM me here at DR1

Phase 4 = not oceanfront but there are some units with Ocean View (so you can see if it's windy!!) and they are 2 bedrooms and will be for sure less expensive than the ones directly on the ocean - again if you need help contacting these owners you can send me a PM

Also maybe try Vista Del Oro (that is right next to LEK, downwind) - they have ocean front apartments that I have heard wonderful feedback about.

Olas de Oro have a few Ocean front villas for rental

Harmony (upwind of Ocean Dream) is 100% Ocean Front - mostly 4 bedroom units, not sure about the top smaller penthouses if they are renting or not, but you can check also with the Administration at Amber Coast Real Estate

Not so sure about Ocean One, who to contact or what is available, but its also a great location for a kiting holiday!

Good winds and Aloha,

Laurel

Status
Not open for further replies.