Need: Keyfob Remote for Gate Opener

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
My landlord gave us two, and one was on it's last electrons and finally bit the dust. I need severeal more. The brand is "CAME", but I understand many generic remotes may work, and some are self-learning. A interweb search showed little except in GB.

Any info on companies that may be able to help, especially in the Cibao/Santiago, would be enormously helpful.

TIA!

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
Came' only sells via distributors. We had problems with the one in POP and even talked to a VP in Italy.

There is a distributor in POP and they also have an office in Los Charamicos, Enerjisa.

They are easy to program but I think they are very expensive.

I will PM you with other contact information.

Regards, Ringo

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
The last time our remotes needed changing I got them from a place in Santiago. Just acorss 27 de febrero from Old Man HB right opposite the gas station there. The junction is a five way split as I recall & it is the one at 90 degrees to 27 de febrero. Go up about 70/80 yards & you'll see the place on the right!

If you have difficulty, give me a yell by PM & I'll look up the invoice (from SOMEWHERE that is likely to be hidden in my ancient old files!!) ~ Grahame.