M.R.I Scan in Santo Domingo??

laurajane

Bronze
May 23, 2005
www.thecircusofdreams.com
Hi There

I am having to go to Santo Domingo on thursday for an M.R.I scan. I have been given the name of a clinic/Hospital by the name of Cedimat. As someone who does not know the capital very well at all i was wondering if someone could tell me where this is and basic directions please. I will be travelling with my baby daughter so the less time spent trying to find it would really help me alot.

Thanks

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Coming into the city from the east, take 27 de febrero expressway until the intersection with Ortega y Gasset. Turn right, and keep going straight across the JFK intersection and Ave. San Martin. Plaza de la Salud is on your left. You might have to follow the perimeter around to the street mentioned, Pepillo Salcedo, although I'm sure any entrance will do.

See the Santo Domingo map (penultimate) in this link - using the Estadio Olimpico on 27/O&G as a landmark. Plaza de la Salud is to the north of the stadium.

Boca Chica, Dominican Republic Maps

laurajane

Bronze
May 23, 2005
www.thecircusofdreams.com
Thank you so much both of you, Thats very helpful. A friend has offered to drive me, so as i can tend to the little one if needed but she will be relieved that i have directions.

Thank you again!!!!!!!!!