Does Lan Chile offer good service to DR?

JC171

Oct 20, 2002
I have noticed that some of the Santiago,chile to Punta cana flights are via Miami and I wad wondering what is their service like?they fly a big aircraft 767...but what are their inflight services and flight attendants/ground staff like?They seem to offer good rates for those flying Miami to Punta cana route and alternative...
whats your experience been like?Thanks

jalencastro

Bronze
Dec 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
i was wondering if anyone would ask about LAN going to DR! I fly LAN but from JFK to Guayaquil. I will say that service wise this airline has been EXCELLENT and pleasant. i cant imagine it being differently from MIA to Punta Cana. I would like to know as well because my father lives in Ecuador and he wants to fly to DR via LAN if possible!

migssant

Feb 28, 2007
latam.msnusers.com
LAN Airlines have SCL-PUJ route on Sundays .
LN592 departs SCL on sat. at 9:45am (CL time)-arrives PUJ on sat. at 5:16 pm (DR time)
LN592 departs PUJ on sat. at 7:00 pm (DR time)-arrives MIA on sat. at 9:20 pm (FL time)

LN591 departs MIA on sun. at 8:00 am (FL time)-arrives PUJ on sun. at 10:05 am (DR t.)
LN591 deprats PUJ on sun. at 11:15 am (DR time)-arrives SCL on sun. at 6:45 pm (CL t.)

PUJ ---> Punta Cana Int'l
SCL ---> Santiago de Chile, Arturo M. Benitez Int'l
MIA ---> Miami Int'l

LN ---> LAN Airlines code

--------------------------------------------------------------------
In my opinion, they have a great service in Dominican Rep.
I have a friend that flew with LN and he told me that it was a very great service.
:)

regards

Migssant

Feb 7, 2007
LN591 departs MIA on SAT. at 8:00 am (FL time)-arrives PUJ on sat. at 10:05 am (DR t.)
LN591 deprats PUJ on SAT. at 11:15 am (DR time)-arrives SCL on sat. at 6:45 pm (CL t.)

it's saturday, not sunday, both ways

ElvisNYC

Jan 27, 2006
i was wondering if anyone would ask about LAN going to DR! I fly LAN but from JFK to Guayaquil. I will say that service wise this airline has been EXCELLENT and pleasant. i cant imagine it being differently from MIA to Punta Cana. I would like to know as well because my father lives in Ecuador and he wants to fly to DR via LAN if possible!

From Guayaquil, I wouldn't consider LAN as an option to DR. He might want to use Copa, via connection in Panama. My wife used Copa to visit me once in DR and she loved it, but she was flying Clase Ejecutiva. The service is great in Coach too, but you receive much better service in Business.

Yo tambien soy de Guayaquil !! I just came back from a 20 day trip where I had my wedding in Manta and honeymoon in Ecuador, but my wife is still over there (visa issue).

Since I'm Premium on Lan, I get upgrade stickers and upgraded a lot, and Business Class is amazing. The space, recline, food, personalized attention, check-in experience is great..

I've flown in Economy, I like the service too and attention, but I don't like the seat recline and pitch - it's like flying domestic coach !

Borec

Dec 20, 2005
LAN servis is about 10x better then any US airline (well this was like 8 years ago)