Gifts for Chicas

Yachtmaster

Jul 2, 2007
www.genesisbvi.com
OK, this forum has been a little bit too idle for a while. Maybe it's time for another discussion. I have a question for all you chica magnets........

I will be making a trip to SD in early June. I will be visiting with friends, some of which are chica friends. I know they will certainly be expecting gifts. You know, the what did you bring me look? What, if anything would be considered an appropriate small gift for a special chica friend? I am not talking apartments or jipettas. I am referring to those special gifts that can be carried in luggage. Other than the most current cell phone, what would keep me in good standing without breaking the bank? What has worked for you?

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Chocolate, perfume, & lingerie. Try Chinatown for the perfume if you have more than one someone special and do not wanna break the bank! (I won't tell her The D&G is a fake)

tambo'

pride21

May 14, 2005
www.facebook.com
It depends on the girl...I wouldn't want something I could easily buy myself(perfume, chocolate, etc). Maybe something cute to wear from wherever you are from? I would take a cute Roots dress or purse if I were going ;)

Lapurr

Bronze
Jan 25, 2008
i'd pick up a few bottles of perfume, Hit shoppers Drug mart they always have good stuff on special...like 100mm Fendi $19.99, or my favorite Amore Amore, and even like a nice cubic Zirconia bracelet or earrings, try Winners, they have decent quality and good prices, avoid cheepie cheepie dollar stores....for a nice bracelet in a red suede box and a good bottle of perfume$50.00 cant go wrong!!

Perfume is expensive in DR...I'm sure they will love it!

J

John Evans

it would be something useful ....lol
or a nice set of pans

mart0417

Oct 25, 2006
personal

take somehing personal that says you know her, I agree something cute form where you are from is always nice, and can't go wrong with perfume but make sure you know what she likes, nothing worse than getting flower perfume when you hate then being expected to wear it

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
At least her real man in DR will appreciate your gift when he has to fix his moto concho

Hilarious and true.

Whatever they expect, don't buy them anything. You are wasting your time.

These chicas are replaceable, and they feel the same about you. You start bringing gifts and you will be seen as a sucker.

And as for them "expecting" anything, tell them to expect to get dropped the second they get out of line.

The more you do for them the more ungrateful they will become. If you are looking to buy their affection, forget it.

Don't believe me? Waste your money and find out the hard way.

Yachtmaster

Jul 2, 2007
www.genesisbvi.com
Hilarious and true.

Whatever they expect, don't buy them anything. You are wasting your time.

These chicas are replaceable, and they feel the same about you. You start bringing gifts and you will be seen as a sucker.

And as for them "expecting" anything, tell them to expect to get dropped the second they get out of line.

The more you do for them the more ungrateful they will become. If you are looking to buy their affection, forget it.

Don't believe me? Waste your money and find out the hard way.
Not to worry, I have already found out the hard way. Been there, done that with the long distance relationship DR style. This is a different scenario. I have chica friends, who would like anyone else, appreciate a small token of affection. They know there is no chance of, and will never be a long term dinero pipeline. I know where and when to draw the line. The affection I get in return certainly is worth the small cost of admission:):):);):classic:

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Coach is nothing special, you mine as well splurge and get her the 'pop bamboo' Gucci tote. It will last for years .... longer than your relationship.

tambo'

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
The affection I get in return certainly is worth the small cost of admission:):):);):classic:

No it's not. But that's just my personal opinion...:eek:gre:

Unless she is a "respectable" dominican chica, then I would say yes-but if she was, what would she be doing with a tourist? HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

Just kidding everyone...stop taking everything so seriously!!!!!!

rio2003

Bronze
Aug 16, 2006
Figuring high on the list of things my friend always asks for is fruity flavoured condoms!

:cheeky:
Rio