my dreams hotel????

krissy4111

Apr 24, 2008
I am going to visit a friend who lives in consuelo and that will be where i will be staying..just wanted to know what it was like lol

jalencastro

Bronze
Dec 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
Chiri, thats what i figured...i've never seen a My Dreams in San Pedro....oh well
I just realized there is a resort called Tropical Dreams not too far from SPDM, wasnt sure if that was what was being referred to.
DAMN Hillbilly, did you take this post personal?

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
It is cabanas. Someone explain what they are as I sit here with my head in my hands!!!

Krissy4111 I assume you cannot stay with your man's family - probably because there is no space for you and would for sure be too basic for you. So you need somewhere to stay.

My dreams is a very basic cabana - in other words where dominicans go for sex. If you want to come and see your man I suggest you do what everyone else does who has a man in Consuelo and that is stay in Juan Dolio which is a tourist resort. It is about 30 mins away from Consuelo and he can stay there with you or visit you.

Matilda

jalencastro

Bronze
Dec 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
Matilda LOL at head in hands comment....well what can you say? good suggestion, I agree, go to a resort nearby, not too expensive, private, at least you can have R&R whenever you want it.
Krissy4111, a cabana is a stop n go motel...some can be nice, others are just rooms with beds for sex only so be very careful/picky where you stay. MOST [if not all] have a 4 hour time limit so you get what you pay for. you CANNOT leave valuables behind, you pay for your 4 hours and then you leave...good luck! LOL

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
This is the place I stayed when I was in Consuelo last year krissy. It is not a cabana like the ones in Santiago with seperate units with private garages. There is a small gated parking area so the cars of the men who are there with their mistresses cannot be seen from the street. Inside it is just a small run-down hotel. You can get an overnight rate, and I suppose you could keep your things there, but I had a car and didn't want to leave my valuables in the room, so I took them with me. You will probably be the only one in the place not using the 4 hour plan. I would say it qualifys as a dump. Not the worst I've stayed in, but I'm over twice your age and have been all over the world, and I would rank it in my bottom 10%. Make sure you check to see if there are towels and toilet paper when you arrive, and don't expect hot water. Better yet, give consideration to Matilda's advice.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Better yet, forget the whole thing!! You are being taken dear, just like thousands of other lonely hearts. These sankies are good, really good at what they do...

HB

nsangoma

Jan 21, 2004
Actually - Hotel My Dreams is in fact quite a respectable little hotel. Located in Barrio Los Jardines of Municipio Consuelo --- many foreigners in Consuelo working on development projects stay there... It is simple, clean & safe (& includes an enclosed parking area with security - not the garage attached to the room as in the case of all cabanas)... I am sure some Dominican men use the facility as a place to take "la querida" - but it is more than that. Each unit has a small kitchen as well... Prices are $900 per night for a suite with two double beds; $600 for a suite with one single bed...

Reactions: SantiagoDR

Big_Poppi2

Mar 30, 2008
Aguilas Cibae?as
www.facebook.com
Hi everyone! Does anyone take the so called, "How to speak Dominican" or they talk about how to be Dominican or act Dominican, stuff like that. Can I take these guys seriously or am I simply being taken for a ride? Especially when it comes to Dominican slang? I am really lost on this one. Thanks for helping anyone and can you let me know about any internet links to some good bachata radio stations in Dominican Republic?
Biggs