Sosua hotel...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bellakins

May 31, 2008
This is my first post here, and I'd like some info. about finding a decent, reasonable hotel in Sosua (for last 2 weeks in June). Near the beach and town would be good with basic amenities (TV, internet access, fridge). I am single, female, independent, easy-going. I spent some time in Cabarete in March and would like to try Sosua. Any hints or ideas are welcome. Thanks...

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
This is my first post here, and I'd like some info. about finding a decent, reasonable hotel in Sosua (for last 2 weeks in June). Near the beach and town would be good with basic amenities (TV, internet access, fridge). I am single, female, independent, easy-going. I spent some time in Cabarete in March and would like to try Sosua. Any hints or ideas are welcome. Thanks...
TV, internet access, fridge are hardly considered basic around here.
Anyhow, give us a price range and any other requirements, like pool, AC, etc.

bellakins

May 31, 2008
Hi there, Of course, "basic" is very subjective and probably not the right word to use. I would like pool access and AC would be good, too. Now that I've seen other threads and posts, I know how to contact Tradewinds - seems like a good spot. Thanks

peteclaffey

Apr 30, 2006
why gamble , rent from Rocky and be assured of a good deal ? , hes in Sosua and is good, though a little modest

bellakins

May 31, 2008
Yes, Rocky (et al.) sounds very good with everything I might need. Will follow thru tomorrow, since I got side-tracked by Red Sox baseball and Manny Ramirez hitting his 500th home run in Baltimore. Thanks for the input.

Status
Not open for further replies.