Looking to know more about real estate investing.

hemsly

Jun 3, 2008
Hi people, there is a question that I have and would like it to be answered. I have been thinking of real estate investing and I know that this is one of the better ways to indulge your money. But, there are still a few things related to real estate that need to be sorted out like how do the profits build up, what are the ways to go about this?.and some more. Would you please help me to know more about real estate?????

Dec 25, 2007
Real estate investing doesn't come with out risk. You need to look for good value. Unlike the stock market, real estate is not a considered a liquid asset. It helps if your buying in a buyers market. That means the market is beaten down a bit. Selling at that same time can be difficult, plan to hold for awhile. Alot of things can happen to affect your investment. Choose your location carefully. Dig for the good deal.

Skippy1

Feb 21, 2008
Real estate agents and bent property lawyers are just about the most hated and revilled people on earth and with good reason......do not under any circumstances invest one cent until you know what you are doing these guys will take you to the cleaners.

Skippy1

Dec 25, 2007
Real estate agents and bent property lawyers are just about the most hated and revilled people on earth and with good reason......do not under any circumstances invest one cent until you know what you are doing these guys will take you to the cleaners.

Skippy1

How bad do you feel the real estate agents are. Are they really hated? Do yhey have a slimy reputation?

Dec 25, 2007
Use real estate agents as a tour guide. DO NOT rely on them to tell you what is and what is not a good deal. It is YOUR job to do the due dilligence. Shop the market for a couple months. Ask for references when it comes to lawyers.